HOW???????

How do these posters with multiple handles keep it straight as to which personna is visiting which lady, and if a lowly poster like me can figure it out, why can't the mods??
If they wanted to bad enough kid they could. Tough if using diff IP addresses
Common sense is just not very common any more.
LOL!
That and GP always said he believed site owners luv the BS they post....
A former Mod, sadly missed always told me: "It's the traffic stupid" I guess he was right, now all we have is advertising that can post stuff that we could never post in a thread. This place sucks a little more every day.
A former Mod, sadly missed always told me: "It's the traffic stupid" I guess he was right, now all we have is advertising that can post stuff that we could never post in a thread. This place sucks a little more every day. Originally Posted by Perryay
and how has your mission ...of finding out which ...funnel to fuck ...been affected by these devastating ...shenanigans?
A former Mod, sadly missed always told me: "It's the traffic stupid" I guess he was right, now all we have is advertising that can post stuff that we could never post in a thread. This place sucks a little more every day. Originally Posted by Perryay
yes and no
well ...this shitbird ...has no wings

plastic man ...tried for ya
How do these posters with multiple handles keep it straight as to which personna is visiting which lady, and if a lowly poster like me can figure it out, why can't the mods?? Originally Posted by Perryay
As one who has used multiple handles in the past....
Been caught...
Been banned
Done my time....
etc....

Let me say that keeping the personalities straight is the easy part.
At one point I thinck I had four handles going at one time.
Each had their own distinctive writing style.... and personalities
Some (errrr me) used "..."
One used commas instead of "..."
One was the piss poorest punctuation and spelling guy of all time (sorry OCD,,, but it's twooo)
And... well... I'm not going to tell you about that other guy and his quirks.....

The hard part....
Believe it or not....
Is remembering to sign in and out....
After getting caught once... I learnt to actually turn off the computer and walk around and turn the computer back on again.

I got a little full of myself after being so successful at multiple personalities that I used to argue between my different handles... And that is when I got caught the second time...simply forgetting to log in and out...
Took the modtards about a month to catch it.... and only because I got RTM'd about it....

It was tons of fun to have multiple handles... and I suggest that everyone try it once....
I've found better ways to amuse myself since then.....

WHY guys like Screw, Ad, Gregg, Kid, Guardian et.al. continue to create and use multiples is beyond me...
especially since they aren't very good at masking themselves
but it is FUN to catch them before the mods and admins catch 'em.....

How do these posters with multiple handles keep it straight as to which personna is visiting which lady, and if a lowly poster like me can figure it out, why can't the mods?? Originally Posted by Perryay
And... errrr... you are hardly a lowly poster....
Last I heard... You were on the short list of future modtard material.....
WHY guys like Screw, Ad, Gregg, Kid, Guardian et.al. continue to create and use multiples is beyond me... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Just like the infomercial: "But wait there's more" please fill in the blanks.........

who remembers lossless?
next?..............
Just like the infomercial: "But wait there's more" please fill in the blanks.........

who remembers lossless?
next?.............. Originally Posted by Perryay
And Pi
  • Doove
  • 08-15-2014, 04:26 AM
I got a little full of myself after being so successful at multiple personalities that I used to argue between my different handles Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Gosh, is there anything you're not awesome at?
mmmmm would I be less confusing if I used more than one handle?

na, its more fun letting all the personalities type at once
The Padre just lets the voices in his head do their thing.
this shirtbird be ...flappin ...get ready fer ...liftoff!