Hobby Cover Stories ….

Soooooo ….. I'm kind of sure we all probably have had or do have a cover story that we use to make time for what we do in the biz whether it's us ladies or our patrons. hehe. I am curious to hear some of these cover stories and want to know if they work well. And before you ask …. if I had one I probably wouldn't need to ask! lol.

I need one because:
***None of your f'n business, and
***Do you need to know because you're taking over paying my bills

are not always appropriate answers.
come on jimmies! ...we can ...do it! ...lets give this shitbird ...wings!
come on jimmies! ...we can ...do it! ...lets give this shitbird ...wings! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And this does NOT count as a little loving nickname of endearment because he uses "shitbird" for everyone. I'm more special than that. lol
And this does NOT count as a little loving nickname of endearment because he uses "shitbird" for everyone. I'm more special than that. lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
Don't pay PM no mind.
Sweet PM don't like girls and their pussies, he's more into jimmies and their joints.....
And this does NOT count as a little loving nickname of endearment because he uses "shitbird" for everyone. I'm more special than that. lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
Now now, sweetina, the shitbird is the thread, which will be called a threAD but I've noticed in other locations the ladies start a lot of threads in the Coed forum and it makes for a livelier page.

My approach towards cover stories is to be such a raging obnoxious asshole that no one cares where I am anyway. They literally ask me, "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Probably not much help, but as my friend C. Danger once said, and I paraphrase, "My online persona is actually quite annoying too."
Now now, sweetina, the shitbird is the thread, which will be called a threAD but I've noticed in other locations the ladies start a lot of threads in the Coed forum and it makes for a livelier page.

I know right! But the fact that ladies and gentlemen with common interests, secrets, and even at time fetishes could actually just enjoy fun, entertaining, and enjoyable conversation and banter TOGETHER on a message board that is designed to share information for such circles might just be waaaaaayyyyyyyy too much for some simple minds to be able to comprehend.

My approach towards cover stories is to be such a raging obnoxious asshole that no one cares where I am anyway. They literally ask me, "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Let me just say that I love your approach and wish I could use it too at times! lol[/COLOR]

Probably not much help, but as my friend C. Danger once said, and I paraphrase, "My online persona is actually quite annoying too." Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Maybe I should skip the drinks around the bonfire tonight. I seem to already be in a mood. lol. haha. Oopsie.
Going golfing, but gotta make sure it's a decent day and u bring the clubs, in the winter might be a bit harder to golf so gotta think of somethig for that....

And yeah agree about PM, he loves the jimmies but won't do a Jimmie review so we just out up with his banter
Going golfing, but gotta make sure it's a decent day and u bring the clubs, in the winter might be a bit harder to golf so gotta think of somethig for that....

And yeah agree about PM, he loves the jimmies but won't do a Jimmie review so we just out up with his banter Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Oh you're going golfing? Where did you play? Cuba International? With Jimmie? What did you shoot? How's your new putter? What time did you tee off? Was plasticman there? Did he get his driver fixed? Did you have lunch? I want to have lunch at the club, the quesadillas are to die for. Are you playing this weekend?

The key sweetina isn't the story, it's not telling a story at all.
Oh you're going golfing? Where did you play? Cuba International? With Jimmie? What did you shoot? How's your new putter? What time did you tee off? Was plasticman there? Did he get his driver fixed? Did you have lunch? I want to have lunch at the club, the quesadillas are to die for. Are you playing this weekend?

The key sweetina isn't the story, it's not telling a story at all. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yeah Cuba international for now, many local course though, ha. Played solo, didn't see PM, surprised cuz all the jimmies there. And wait, why r u asking u never care about my golfing? And yeah prob playing this weekend!!!

But agree JC, no story is better telling a story
The best cover story is not a "Story". But an activity that fits into your "normal life". I.e. going to the Gym (keep it realistic, don't be like my Wife & tell me that you are going to the Gym and disappear for 5 - 7 hours. This is a whole other story I won't get into), Working an hour or two late once or twice a Month (better to be able to leave work early (or for a couple of hours during the day) if you have the flexibility for it), Shopping, Take a Class of some kind, Golfing, Going to the "Game" with friend((s) XY&Z), Etc. Basically build "Hobby time" into your normal schedule. If you use it great. If not, then you have some personal time for yourself and what you want to do.
The best cover story is not a "Story". But an activity that fits into your "normal life". Originally Posted by RochBob
Yep, always best to KISS....
well since im single...there isnt a need for one..

for ya'll that need a story..ijs..your people have way too much time on their hands to be monitoring you..so to remedy this...give them a "honey do list" and if they finish it by the time you get home.. promise them " you'll let them flick and lick yogurt off your naked body " put a cheezy grin on your face..kissem on the right cheek and just roll outa there like you own the place.. and most important to remember ..bring home the yogurt!
I just tell her I am going to bang her sister and aunt.
well since im single...there isnt a need for one..

for ya'll that need a story..ijs..your people have way too much time on their hands to be monitoring you..so to remedy this...give them a "honey do list" and if they finish it by the time you get home.. promise them " you'll let them flick and lick yogurt off your naked body " put a cheezy grin on your face..kissem on the right cheek and just roll outa there like you own the place.. and most important to remember ..bring home the yogurt! Originally Posted by aj14620
Ha! Ha! I love your style! I wish it was just that easy. I live in a town where NO ONE has anything better to do with their pathetic lives than to worry and talk about other people's lives that they envy. lol. Upstate never changes, I swear.

I normally don't give a shit and tell people to just f*ck themselves anyway but I have teenagers that deserve a decent cover story, and my babysitter for the little guy. I've just been pondering is all ….
tell them..the sitter and family..job interviews..and or its you and your girlfriends afternoon ,,evening ,,weekend time....
you want to hang with your friends just as much as they wanna hang with theirs...