Asking for prayers

My sister passed away on Monday, after a long battle with COPD. We had her memorial service this afternoon, and it was really tough watching her adult sons tell of the great memories of their mother. I'm the last man standing, and I hope to be around awhile. If you wouldn't mind, send up a quick prayer for me also.
God Bless
My sister passed away on Monday, after a long battle with COPD. We had her memorial service this afternoon, and it was really tough watching her adult sons tell of the great memories of their mother. I'm the last man standing, and I hope to be around awhile. If you wouldn't mind, send up a quick prayer for me also. Originally Posted by Stallion81

I'm sorry this happen to you family. I know how hard it is.
You Are In My Prayers Stallion81 Stay Strong Sweetie!!
wishing you sunny days ahead!
I just prayed for peace for you.
Stallion81 - I wish you the very very best.....God bless you and your family....
God Bless Will do sir my prayers are with you and your family
Just now seeing this.

Many thoughts and prayers sent your way, along with all the positive energy I can muster.

God bless
Heartfelt and sincere condolences to you and your family Stallion!
PJ
  • 12-22-2014, 11:01 PM
I just prayed for peace for you. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
+1 my friend!
My sister passed away on Monday, after a long battle with COPD. We had her memorial service this afternoon, and it was really tough watching her adult sons tell of the great memories of their mother. I'm the last man standing, and I hope to be around awhile. If you wouldn't mind, send up a quick prayer for me also. Originally Posted by Stallion81
Our deepest sympathies on the loss of your sister. Be assured of our support.

Tell us a little about why you admired her so much.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
+1 sincere condolences for your family and loved ones, for your recent loss.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers Stallion81
I Am very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.