ISO a good massage in or around cypress, Katy, bear creek area

Ive been trying to find a decent place in my area but they seem to close as quick as they open. I'd like to find a place that actually gives a decent massage as well as HE.....also if anyone knows of a place that will give a 4 or more handed massage LMK!
I'm in that general area. Finding a good massage with extras is a chore around here. Its either one or the other.

Some guys like Jin on W. Little York at Barker/Cypress but the last time I was there I did not enjoy my time. Mostly just from a sour attitude from the provider. Same with D&B on 529.

Maple on 6 and West seems to be the best place according to recent reviews. S&G offered a smile the last two times I was there. The No-Name place behind Shipleys is an above average massage most of the time with a smile at the end and pleasant providers.

There is a new place on Barker/Cypress near 10 behind the Valero called iMassage. I haven't stopped in there yet though.

Everything else around that zip code is mostly legit as far as I know.
Ive been trying to find a decent place in my area but they seem to close as quick as they open. Originally Posted by beaux01
Breaux....have you thought about the reason why?
Things are much different now than they used to be.
I don't have the answers but it's apparent people can't keep on doing what they are doing.
Did you seriously call him "Breaux" when he's Beaux? Too funny!
I am, however, curious as to your brilliant solution.
Shut down Eccie, Rubmaps, Ourhome2? Others? Just wondering what the plan is. Please share...

I am, however, curious as to your brilliant solution.
Originally Posted by Larch4
How about some DISCRETION?

Are you familiar with the name "Theresa Brown"?

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...er-4027091.php

Perhaps before your time.

Clearly before the "internet" and "social media"!

What "good" are "Eccie, Rubmaps, Ourhome2? Others?" if places get raided and/or shut down before people can utilize the information obtained from "Eccie, Rubmaps, Ourhome2? Others?" and/or are actually at the location described and "reviewed" when the "administrative visit" occurs and they get their mugs published on TV or the local rag?

Why is it the names of "stripers/dancers" aren't allowed in reviews ... even their "stage names"? Why is it that addresses of indies are not allowed in reviews?

But names and addresses of "spas" are?

LMT's are even revealed on here in total disregard for the sticky and decency.

This discussion has been ongoing for YEARS! And PCT 4, et al, keep racking up stats.

You are your buddies vilified me and even accused me of revealing LMT's info because I raised the question .... of how easy it is to discover their RW information .... and you and they would rather trash the messenger than respect the ladies' privacy and RW information. Just a few days ago an "indy" got reviewed on here and someone reported in the thread what was described as some kind of "raid" on the alleged place where she conducts her business. And you defend the practice of revealing information.
Larch.....I stated I don't have the solution.....but I have common sense. I also have the ability to read and understand.

You lack both.