Encounter: Not so great experience with Layeena @blue

Date: 09/28/19
Name: Layna aka Layeena
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: On harry hines blvd (in a strip mall type complex)
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: mediocre TS, one LFK,passionless bodyslide, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, K9 to finish
Hair Length and Color: light and dark brown highlights with a braided string
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: thin, B+ cups (looked natural)tied her hair in bun, shaved kity, cute face
Recommendation: No
  • HSL
  • 09-29-2019, 05:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience but it doesn't surprise me. It is not easy for an aging provider to fuck 15 guys raw a day while staying positive and upbeat.

Thanks for ur open and honest review.
I can’t comment on your experience. Maybe she was tired. But as someone in my 20s I can confirm that she’s in her 20s and not ‘aged.’ HSL is wrong about that
I did.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
did you go there super late?
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I did. Originally Posted by krazr5
Thanks for the review.

Everyone has off days..
Sorry to hear about your experience but it doesn't surprise me. It is not easy for an aging provider to fuck 15 guys raw a day while staying positive and upbeat.

Thanks for ur open and honest review. Originally Posted by HSL
15 guys a day? How did you come up with those stats?
He probably got it the same place he got his math skills in general (that allowed him to think young beautiful 20-something Layna is ‘aged’) – pulled it right out of his ass, just like most things HSL says!

She may have been tired when OP saw her (as he says). Especially the hottest girls, like her, get a lot of attention at first. To me, she's one of the youngest hottest we have. (OP agrees with me and her other reviews that HSL is wrong and she's 20-something, not 'aged').

I do appreciate OP's review, though, because we need to hear all sides (and know that even the ones that seem so perfect to some of us may not be to all of us). I also think Duebass has a point that's it's better not to go too late (when they may be more tired).

For my own more recent take, look here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ighlight=layna

The spas are open for close to 17 hours a day, that's alot of appointments for a popular girl

Thanks for ur open and honest review. Originally Posted by HSL
I'm sure it gets really old to do anything just for the money - let alone fucking 15 old fat guys everyday and the occasional twenty something guy who can't get it for free in the most sexually permissive society since the decadent era of ancient Rome.
He probably got it the same place he got his math skills in general (that allowed him to think young beautiful 20-something Layna is ‘aged’) – pulled it right out of his ass, just like most things HSL says!

She may have been tired when OP saw her (as he says). Especially the hottest girls, like her, get a lot of attention at first. To me, she's one of the youngest hottest we have. (OP agrees with me and her other reviews that HSL is wrong and she's 20-something, not 'aged').

I do appreciate OP's review, though, because we need to hear all sides (and know that even the ones that seem so perfect to some of us may not be to all of us). I also think Duebass has a point that's it's better not to go too late (when they may be more tired).

For my own more recent take, look here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ighlight=layna

Originally Posted by JamesDeen
Math has nothing to do with realizing a person is aged!

That relies on visual and cognitive skills.