Email Address: nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=512996
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Nice apartment off of Creighton Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, CG, RCG, DATY, toys and Breast Play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde/Dirty Blonde hair below her shoulders to mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In my opinion Nadya is the epitome of perfection. Great body, stunning beauty and most important to me, a wonderful personality. She stands almost 6’0” tall without heels. Don’t let that intimidate you, she’s a natural pleaser and she will make you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you first meet her.
Recommendation: Yes
She is amazing. I wish I could get another appointment with her but I have had no luck. Congratulations to you she is definitely the best !
I too have had no luck in the last few attempts but it is without a doubt the best around including traveling visitors.
  • V31L
  • 03-24-2023, 05:36 PM
She has changed think all of the attention on here and other sites has blown her ego up. See select few probably rich dudes.
Nadya hasn’t changed a bit probably seen her 8+ times and it’s always been an amazing time! But don’t blame her for being selective she’s probably built up a big enough clientele where she can pick and choose who she sees!
  • V31L
  • 03-26-2023, 08:09 AM
Perception vs. Reality homie.
I guess it doesn’t seem so in this case does it homie
  • V31L
  • 03-26-2023, 03:49 PM
LOL.. whatever bro some of u old mongers are funny as hell.
36 not too old homie but yeah I guess us rich dudes get all the ladies
  • V31L
  • 03-26-2023, 09:19 PM
Well pretty much is the case since Pay For P is what it is dudes with the fattest wallets are in the selected group or moved to the top since some will pay stupid amts for a lot of them not sure if i would use the term (ladies) just common sense. But i get it man wife won't put out so do what you gotta do pimp.