Spice is officially retired

Thank you all so very much. I have had a wonderful time and was never once treated anything other than a lady. You were all so wonderful to me. I'm done hobbying as it's time to go learn by ACB's and get an edumacation

Thank you to all the wonderful people who I met. Some have become lifelong friends. Eccie will always be high in my book for making such a great site.

If I got to see you than thank you for choosing me. If you tried booking and I couldn't I'm very sorry.

On that note there are two women who are taking over my clients if you so wish. One is lucky lady lady here on eccie the other is cherry. You can ind her on backpage her number is (575) 386-1168 she's from las cruces but comes to ELP often. She said she would honor my rates as well and we look pretty similar. Please please tell her spice sent you otherwise she may do additional screening :-

I will no longer be hobbying even in my new state even if I already know you. I'm officially done. :-)
So on that note. Bye friends.
You will be dearly missed Good luck with all of your future endeavors.
Best wishes. I regret that we never had the opportunity to meet.
Best wishes and take care.
I am so sorry to lose you. Was just about to fall in love......
Best wishes and god's speed babe.
I won't forget.
Good luck to you! We will miss you in the Sun City!
I will honor her rates as well...I'm still here but trying my best to avoid posting.. I will miss ya girl!! You have my number call me anytime!! Maybe I will visit you and we can cause a stir ;-)
Spice:

Best of luck in you new endeavor. We wish you every success!
Sheez...our schedules couldnt match and i missed the opportunity of your company, good luck in your future endevors...
Well shoot now what to do