Best table shower?

any opinions?
any opinions?

Coco at Kyoto. When she was there
any opinions? Originally Posted by iroczx
Gotta agree w DF. You dont know what youre gonna get there. I was at Shaoeping and the TS there was ok but its short and i almost flew out. I would say in most places opt for a standing shower vs table and an assist. Girls might be more open to hoping in w you if that was ever gonna happen vs more of a soap n aqua massage.
I do tend to agree with you guys, but was wondering... Wonder if phoenix has a stand up
Yeah they have a standup or table option. I prefer a standup for sure. Quicker and cleaner.
Jin's on Old William Penn Hwy in Penn Hills, home of the famous TTD (if they're still open) has a standing shower. Any shops that operate in a house or apartment should.

Once upon a time I had a four hand TS over at Xin Sui. It was interesting.
[QUOTE=

Once upon a time I had a four hand TS over at Xin Sui. It was interesting.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Was told other girl was new and would it be OK if she helped. Certainly !!
Its a hike from Pittsburgh but when I used to go to Tiger in Warren they would do a bodyslide on request. No idea if they still will however.
Anyone try the shower at New Main Stream Massage on Liberty Ave?
Jin's on Old William Penn Hwy in Penn Hills, home of the famous TTD (if they're still open) has a standing shower. Any shops that operate in a house or apartment should.

Once upon a time I had a four hand TS over at Xin Sui. It was interesting. Originally Posted by ishimoto
TTD????
TTD = Tina The Drunk