Thank you Dallas ladies: Kenzey Marie, Ashley Stone, and Rachel Lynn

I want to give a shout out to Kenzey Marie and Ashely Stone for partying with me on Friday night and to Rachel Lynn for the making of my own personal movie on Saturday. I wasn't able to go to the spa like i wanted to and to see my redhead fantasy because i had to cut my trip short a day. There is always next time though. Thanks again to the beautiful ladies of Dallas. IB
Now I am jealous I would love to party with those girls the look Fenomenal and they seem fun too....
It was one hell of a time and they all look great clothed but even better naked.
Had fun babe.....
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much hun.... we had a blast as always.

See You Soon Again....
Good GOD~!/ Ashley and Kenzey, you both have some jaw dropping websites. I just had to throw that out there.

I don't think i've ever just navigated to a site and all of sudden had the say... said ' GODAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN that is some Hot HOT ness! for like a good 10 seconds' just looking at a providers website before.

Wow. Ahrem. Great stuff.
You should be in the same room with them nekkid if you like the website.
Having experienced it more than once, I can only say OMG what a pair, women, boobs pussy & on & on. Indiana Bone it certainly sounds you all had a great time.
Ya'll are killin' me!!!!

I've pre-booked with both ladies for the week after next and I can't keep stopping by their websites and just looking at how beautiful they are.

And then you keep saying how great they are once you meet them.

I hope I live long enough to meet them! I'm working myself to death trying to work off the anticipation but I can't get them off my mind!

tick . . .

tock . . .

tick . . . .

(taps on watch face with finger . . .)

Aaaargh!