Chat?

• Go4it
  • 05-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Fawn did a superb job of handling 8 guys on Monday night. Wish there were some other ladies there to help her. I missed Tuesday. How did it go?

BTW - owners ---- Can you help Fawn and any other ladies figure out how to make their indicator a Plussie? It sure is easier to know a provider from a hobbyiest, hobbyest, hobbiest, hobbiyest, if they have a plussie while we have our pointers.
8 at once! WOW that's some skill Fawnda!

the icon how-to is in this post..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=852

the male symbol is the defaul for everyone, but anyone can change theirs.

~1TGA
  • TBONE
  • 05-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Fawn did a superb job of handling 8 guys on Monday night. Wish there were some other ladies there to help her. I missed Tuesday. How did it go?

BTW - owners ---- Can you help Fawn and any other ladies figure out how to make their indicator a Plussie? It sure is easier to know a provider from a hobbyiest, hobbyest, hobbiest, hobbiyest, if they have a plussie while we have our pointers. Originally Posted by Go4it
Go4it
When in chat you have a pretty good variety of "indicators" (chat avatars) to pick from.Check out the chat control panel.1TGA posted the link.
  • Go4it
  • 05-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks T --- now to make it a little less "go look it up" ish. Ladies - if you go to chat and want to recognized as a plussie. Go to the bottom of the screen and click options, then go to "effects", you can change the little sign in front of your name to a plussie by finding that avatar and clicking on it.

Just a little help in case you are interested.
  • fawn
  • 05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
ok i changed mine to the big pounding red heart...........i hope that is how i make you guys feel when im naked in chat..........

P.S. will be alittle late in chat tonight ....will be in around 8:45...hope to see yall then.......fawn
ok i changed mine to the big pounding red heart...........i hope that is how i make you guys feel when im naked in chat..........

P.S. will be alittle late in chat tonight ....will be in around 8:45...hope to see yall then.......fawn Originally Posted by fawn

Yes! I'll feel a pounding heart, but I'll also be feeling something else in my pants!!!!