Strip Club Reopened in Biloxi

I've seen local ads looking for dancers for what used to be called the Horseshoe in Biloxi (off Veterans Ave). I think the name may be different now - Biloxi Gentleman's Club or something like that but the sign out front said it was open and that Dancing starts at 8Pm.

Has anyone checked it out yet? Any intel?
Have to check it out,i went there when it was the horseshoe they didn't have no good talent then,maybe it will be better this time.
I went by the Horseshoe this evening. They have dancers but they can't take their tops off. The law is they can serve alcohol but can't take off their tops. They have some cute girls working it wasn't a bad evening.
They girls cant wear g strings either but they had a fair amount of booty showing. 5 dollar cover 5 dollars a beer. The girls are kinda of screwed
because they can't ask for tips like other places. So it is up to you to do the right thing.
Next door is totally nude joint. A complete waste of time imho. 9 dollars to get in includes 1 non alcoholic beverage. It's not like the old days at the Dream room or Opheliea's on the beach. The girls remove their bottoms but have a scarves tied around their waist. You barley get a look at their ginas.
The weird part is they offer nude or a topless dance. 35 nude I cant remember how much for topless. They put the girl in a cage and they pull up a chair for you in front of the cage and watch your dance.
It appeared that the girls weren't allowed to mingle with the customers.
one of the two dancer came and sat with me and within one minute I was asked if I was going to buy a dance by the waitress. I declined and the girl left immediately.
we had a meeting on the gulfcoast before katrina and went to the horseshoe on veterans,a big butch came to our table with a roll of tickets like you get at the fair,she asked if we would like to buy a conversation ticket,so the girl could sit at our table,needless to say the alcohol was talking and i said bitch this is a free country,i wont pay to talk to a bitch,well out the door we went,in jtown miss they will do it all,they just have to wear pasties on their nipples
The weird part is they offer nude or a topless dance. 35 nude I cant remember how much for topless. They put the girl in a cage and they pull up a chair for you in front of the cage and watch your dance. Originally Posted by Spiderjohn
$35 for watching from outside a cage sounds mighty pricey. Do they have a VIP room there?

BTW, Lowgear - that is one scary avatar you have (kind of reminds me a few girls I've seen in NOLA strip clubs.
$35 for watching from outside a cage sounds mighty pricey. Do they have a VIP room there?

BTW, Lowgear - that is one scary avatar you have (kind of reminds me a few girls I've seen in NOLA strip clubs. Originally Posted by vicinms

Now that you have besmirched the honor of the virtuous ladies of my state you will have find out yourself. HOW Dare you?

The Bama girl in this pic has transfered to Ole Miss.
Appears some things never change. Biloxi strip clubs have been a disappointment since the 70's. In fact, the Horseshoe is the only place I've seen a 9-month pregnant girl stripping, hustling drinks and offering up table dances - and she was the only one worth looking at.

And the Biloxi clubs have always used every trick in the book to separate the customer from his money; from B-girls to BS. Guess that's why the AMP across the street stayed busy - 30 minutes of BS and the smart guy would say "wow, I can have a v-AMP".

BTW Vic, Lowgear's avatar doesn't remind me of any of the strippers in NOLA; but is better looking than some of the "things" I've seen walking around in the French Quarter.
Now that you have besmirched the honor of the virtuous ladies of my state you will have find out yourself. HOW Dare you?

The Bama girl in this pic has transfered to Ole Miss. Originally Posted by Spiderjohn
Sorry Spider - BTW, it wasn't the virtuous ladies I was besmirching - it was the nonvirtuous ones. Also, I've spent a lot of time in NOLA strip clubs so I speak from the voice of great experience. Thankfully, I have plenty more fond memories from there - especially at Visions!

And if lowgears avatar doesn't scare you, we need to get you some new glasses, LOL.
And if lowgears avatar doesn't scare you, we need to get you some new glasses, LOL. Originally Posted by vicinms
Or a better class of girlfriend (fortunately, that looks to be very easy...).

Cheers,

bcg
Sorry Spider - BTW, it wasn't the virtuous ladies I was besmirching - it was the nonvirtuous ones. Also, I've spent a lot of time in NOLA strip clubs so I speak from the voice of great experience. Thankfully, I have plenty more fond memories from there - especially at Visions!

And if lowgears avatar doesn't scare you, we need to get you some new glasses, LOL. Originally Posted by vicinms
I didn't get a feeling that there is a VIP room in either place. Any private dance I saw was pretty much in the open. The Horseshoe has a neighborhood vibe to it. I was a little over dressed for my visit. I think I was treated as a suspicious stranger. I made friendswith one of dancers so like I said before i had a good time,