Debate: It's wrong to pay for sex

I just listened to an interesting debate from Intelligence Squared. What struck me was that those supporting the position, "It's wrong to pay for sex", presented mostly emotional arguments with references to sex slaves, child prostitution, and rape. The side against the position seemed much more rational and realistic. However, the majority of the audience was swayed by those who said it was wrong to pay for sex

If anyone is interested in listening to the podcast, you can find it on ITunes under NPR:Intelligence Squared.
I hope the providers are listening because sex should be free................
Sex isn't rational, so arguments about it never will be.
I hope the providers are listening because sex should be free................ Originally Posted by Introuble
LOL. That was good.
You show me a man that is married and employed that is not paying for SEX. If you go to a pick up bar, you are paying for sex. Now we have established about all women are prostitues unless lesbians and still not for sure, let's negoiate the price. Very Simple discussion.
The Manhattan Madam was on the debate. She said hiring a prostitute was more genuine than the way most men try to get sex. A man in a bar will say anything and ply her with alcohol to get a woman in bed. She gets little from the sexual relationship. With P4P, the woman and man both know exactly what the relationship is and she is fairly compensated for her time.
... A man in a bar will say anything and ply her with alcohol to get a woman in bed. She gets little from the sexual relationship. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
The assumption she made is that women do not want/need/enjoy sex?

or is sex merely a means to an end for a woman to achieve something else? If so , what?

Obviously in P4P, the latter is primarily true.
I hope the providers are listening because sex should be free................ Originally Posted by Introuble
Ok, you do not have to pay me an hourly rate, I will just hand you some of my bills to pay every month and we will see who gets the better deal...
Ok, you do not have to pay me an hourly rate, I will just hand you some of my bills to pay every month and we will see who gets the better deal... Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Sounds like my wife gets the better deal. I just got my 15-minute semi-monthly session with her. Man, that was expensive.
Sounds like my wife gets the better deal. I just got my 15-minute semi-monthly session with her. Man, that was expensive. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
But will she give you a reference?
But will she give you a reference? Originally Posted by cpi3000

LOL!

Oh, You know she wont! Damn woman!

Sex, like Most things in life......will come at a cost.
How Often, and By What Means you pay for It.. is up to you.

At least you have Some say in that.

There's My Two cents.
(You can Keep the change....and put it toward your Sex Funds)

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 05-11-2009, 05:39 AM
but you guys pay for sex rather it is with us or with your wives.............
sorry that is just the way of the world..............we are master
manipulators.................. fawn
but you guys pay for sex rather it is with us or with your wives Originally Posted by fawn
And sometimes we pay and still don't get sex from our wives.

Does that count as a NS? PPNP (pre-pay, no play)?
Ok, you do not have to pay me an hourly rate, I will just hand you some of my bills to pay every month and we will see who gets the better deal... Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Done. What is your smallest bill? Don't forget I am cheap.
Don't forget you also pay for confidentiality, NO drama, entretainment and FULL satisfaction (sometimes just company)... a friend of mine always says the only thing you acomplish with marriage is NO more BBBJ... greek or I'm horney lets do it... all is over ..... All is change for responsabilities and obligations...

sometimes you have to work more at home than you have to do it in a bar or work...
the problem of picking somebody at the bar is that later the girl may chase you wanting to see you or something else... she can see you with your wife etc... it is always a lot of drama.

At work corporate america destroyed the possibility of having sex at work...If you get with somebody the system can kick your ass and you can lose your Job.... doesn't matter how high you are...

At the end of the day we have great lovely providers that make our fantasies true and they also pamper us...

love the hobby...