Was my Ad Removed and If So, Why?

About to post my weekly ad and I found that my ad from last week, Monday 10/24, has mysteriously disappeared (how very Halloweeny.) I know for a fact it was posted last Monday, because I went through and read it afterwards, but now it is nowhere to be found.

I am just curious if it was removed by the mods, and if so, why?

I never received any pm communication about this, and as far as I am aware, I did not violate any guidelines. I am always very respectful of the rules, posting my ad once a week and sometimes a weekend ad in the Weekend Line Up, as we are allowed to.

Perhaps this was a technical issue of some sort?

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated, as this is obviously very concerning.

Thank you.
Thank you sir!

For some reason, it does not come up on my posts or when I searched for myself, hmmm.

I have noticed other inconsistencies with Eccie search features in the past (i.e. searching for a handle that is registered and not finding it, then being able to get to them through a pm, etc.)

Perhaps it was just something like this. I am just glad it wasn't removed and I didn't somehow unknowingly violate a gl.

Anywhos, thank you for the help!
About to post my weekly ad and I found that my ad from last week, Monday 10/24, has mysteriously disappeared (how very Halloweeny.) I know for a fact it was posted last Monday, because I went through and read it afterwards, but now it is nowhere to be found... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You mean this ad that's still in the Provider Ad forum????
You mean this ad that's still in the Provider Ad forum???? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
T2D beat you to it, but thank you as well.

As said, it did not come up for me at all under my posts or when I tried searching for it. Glad to know all is well and I didn't unintentionally break the rules or something.
Not my mod area but if I can help a lady out I surely will.
Not my mod area but if I can help a lady out I surely will. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Thanks sir.