cotton bowl

that was a wild game.

USC vs Tulane

I swear.... i thought I was going to have a head injury.

it went from they're keeping it close.
then
oh no, they're gonna get beat
then
oh yeah, they gotta chance
then
oh no they gonna get blown out.
then
wtf?
yes, yes yes!!!
Yahoo! wahoo!!! hallubahoo hoo hoo!!!
that was a wild game.

USC vs Tulane

I swear.... i thought I was going to have a head injury.

it went from they're keeping it close.
then
oh no, they're gonna get beat
then
oh yeah, they gotta chance
then
oh no they gonna get blown out.
then
wtf?
yes, yes yes!!!
Yahoo! wahoo!!! hallubahoo hoo hoo!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

defense as always been Riley's Achilles heel. can't always outscore them.
defense as always been Riley's Achilles heel. can't always outscore them. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No defense in the second half. What really lost the game for USC was the safety they gave up in the 4th quarter. Take away the safety and USC probably wins by one point instead of losing by one point. Riley is bringing back his defensive coordinator for 2023. So, the defense will probably not improve even if they can recruit better players.
No defense in the second half. What really lost the game for USC was the safety they gave up in the 4th quarter. Take away the safety and USC probably wins by one point instead of losing by one point. Riley is bringing back his defensive coordinator for 2023. So, the defense will probably not improve even if they can recruit better players. Originally Posted by adav8s28

and USC fans are howling for Alex Grinch's head on a silver platter. yet Riley looks like he's staying the course. this better work out next season. or soon Riley's head might be on a silver platter.

bahahhaaaaaa
there was some bad calls in that game.

one of them was where USC scored a touch down. the receiver caught the ball in motion. he partially crossed the corner td line with the first foot in the out of bounds line and the 2nd foot into the endzone.

ref said touchdown when it should have been incomplete.