Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Awful. But, what does it have to do with what we are talking about?

And, the answer to your question is yes, deadly force would have been justified against this piece of shit. Unbelievable. A dozen criminal convictions per the article you post and this scum is loose on the streets. Originally Posted by timpage
It wasn't directed to the Trayvon Martin case specifically.

I posted the video and article to respond to the ludicrous statements made by CJ7 that you cannot use deadly force to protect yourself from a beating if only fists are involved.

CJ7 somehow has the idea that the buy beating your face in must first pull our a knife or a gun before you can pull out your gun.

I think the video pretty much puts that idea to rest. I cannot see any prosecutor, judge, or jury imprisoning that woman if she suddenly reached under the sofa cushions and pulled out a gun and killed him.

From what he has written, CJ7 thinks that she would not have been justified in using deadly force.
speaking of laws

Zim fucked up... he was the self appointed captain of the gated community where he lived ... ok fine.

but the law clearly reads ...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...ibaf&q=&esrc=s

Originally Posted by CJ7
That's not the law silly, that is a manual of guidelines for neighborhood watch, read the first page of the manual, it clearly states "
The material contained within covers a number of topics and provides suggestions for developing a watch groups. However, please incorporate topics and issues that are important to your group into your watch."
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 11:40 AM
Good to know, thanks, that is why I put the question mark in there. Originally Posted by nwarounder
That is why I think Zim will get convicted of the lesser crime than he was charged. Martin is dead for his ignorance, I think the jury will give Zimmerman time for his ignorance....just not 2nd degree murder time.
The six white women are going to send the Zim Man away and latent racist like you are going to be crying in your hoods! Originally Posted by WTF

Life's a bitch, ain't it?
still not enough evidence to warrant killing someone because of what they say or because they slapped you around ... Cops wont shoot you for talking shit to them or because you hit them in the face with your fist .. you have to show them a gun knife or SOMETHING that proves you are trying to KILL you first before they kill you ... Zimmer had other options IMO but he took the "No witness" road .... dead men cant testify against you Originally Posted by CJ7
You are making up your own legal world, aren't you?

If you are a man or grown teen and you start punching a cop, they CAN shoot you. Period.

As a matter of fact, so can a civilian.

How does a cop know when - or if - the guy doing the beating is going to stop? What if the next punch knocks the cop unconscious? The the thug can take his gun and kill him.

Hell, forget the gun. What if the next punch is fatal? People die from beatings all the time.

Can you cite ANY legal finding where a judge made a decision about how many punches you have to take before you can shoot?

Can you find any statute that states how many punches you have to take before you can shoot?

No, you can't. So you make up bullshit about fights you have been in.
speaking of laws

Zim fucked up... he was the self appointed captain of the gated community where he lived ... ok fine.

but the law clearly reads ...

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...ibaf&q=&esrc=s

Originally Posted by CJ7
Nwarounder already said it, but I will pile on.

That is nothing but a manual produced by a Sheriff's Association. It is NOT a law of any kind.

And nothing that is written in it can take away a person's right to self defense.
That's not the law silly, that is a manual of guidelines for neighborhood watch, read the first page of the manual, it clearly states "
The material contained within covers a number of topics and provides suggestions for developing a watch groups. However, please incorporate topics and issues that are important to your group into your watch." Originally Posted by nwarounder
Don't you just love it when the smartest folks on the board .....

...... start quoting chapter and verse of their "legal journals"?

Here's another one ... "junior bird man" of the criminal trial lawyers' association ...

Originally Posted by WTF
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/12/us...rida.html?_r=0

the old ... “imperfect self-defense.”

Based on a JURY INSTRUCTION of ...

"If you, the jury, should decide beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman sincerely but unreasonably believed that he was appropriately using lethal force to defend himself, against the attacks of Martin, then you may answer the next question, otherwise do not answer the next question" ....

The New York Times ... in April of 2012 ... WITH NO TESTIMONY ...

...because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

"six white women" ... so sayeth WTF .. THE RACIST!

Not six women, not six jurors, but "white" ... WTF the racist has bloviated ....
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 11:58 AM
LL why not say whay you really want with wtf post, are you a man with no balls
Nwarounder already said it, but I will pile on.

That is nothing but a manual produced by a Sheriff's Association. It is NOT a law of any kind.

And nothing that is written in it can take away a person's right to self defense. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's not piling on .... but in CJ's defense ...

.... he was just parroting that intellectually superior Speedo .....

.... who dragged out the manual before claiming Zimmerman didn't follow "the book."

After all ... Speedo ... got an undergraduate degree from some uppity North Eastern school!

He knows it all. Why wouldn't CJ follow his lead.
LL why not say whay you really want with wtf post, man with no balls Originally Posted by CJOHN
Are you still on furlough?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Do I have to google that word?
Don't you mean up or down on the amount of dzug used on me?
Or is that a one track mind Or STEALING my sperm
Btw WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SPERM?
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2013, 12:07 PM
CJ7 somehow has the idea that the buy beating your face in must first pull our a knife or a gun before you can pull out your gun.

speaking of making things up ... Iam on record saying I would have pulled MY gun and told the kid to back the fuck off at least ONCE ... if I had to shoot him, my first choice would have been to make his kneecap look like a jigsaw puzzle, if that didn't stop him I'd go to the next kneecap and repeat the procedure ...

but since I had already called the cops like Zim did, I'd just wait for them and keep my ass in the car, and none of this bullshit would be going on right now.

Zim made a piss poor choice and he knows it ... good thing I'M not on the jury.. the pics of his life ending SCRATCHES and neighbors testimony would seal the deal for me
.... if I had to shoot him, my first choice would have been to make his kneecap look like a jigsaw puzzle, if that didn't stop him I'd go to the next kneecap and repeat the procedure ..... Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, I guess, because Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him and banging his head against the concrete when he pulled his weapon shooting him first in the left knee cap and then in the right knee cap when Martin didn't get off him and quit beating him ... wasn't an option ... so when he pulled his weapon from the holster the natural movement of the forearm with the hand attached holding the weapon would be to end up in a position perpendicular to the plane of the ground on which Zimmerman was lying on his back and when he squeezed the trigger the weapon was pointed somewhere in Martin's "CENTER MASS" where 99.99% of the firearm instructors even remotely associated with LE weapons training would instruct to fire ... as opposed to some ...

TV bullshit knee cap shooting lame ass stunt ....

.. that could result in the person shot bleeding out and dying anyway!

Now ... where was it in that manual about shooting knee caps?

Item #4 that DEMONSTRATES that you HAVE NO QUALIFIED FIREARMS TRAINING.

Uncle, father, quarry, or anywhere.

Why would anyone have 53 weapons when they don't know how to use one?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Are you still on furlough? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Change that signature yet... lol
Change that signature yet... lol Originally Posted by CJOHN
Ask your shrink.