Help....

I'm going to Tampa Bay soon and am trying to line up a 'good time'...I've noticed in my searches down there that some gals are members here...how can we search providers on here to narrow it down to the Tampa area?? Any help would be appreciated..Thanks
I don’t know about you but if I went to Tampa I’d blow all my money on classy rose.
http://meetclassyrose.com/

We email from time to time and she’s been close to coming up to the dakotas. She’s expensive as shit tho.
If AMP is ok, check out Kim's Massage. It is next to an Indian restaurant (my favorite cuisine). It was one of my better experiences.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a simple way. I'm guessing you have check out the Florida encounters section and then seen if they are in the area yet? You could do a full search of ECCIE and search the key word of Tampa Bay and see if any providers are currently there or planning a trip there? You also might try and place a information request in the Tampa/Florida section and hopefully someone reaches out to you with either a providers name or reference. Other than that there is; EROS - STG - and the same old sites? Also there was a provider from Miami that was in the Dakotas by the name of Lex Miami that "maybe" would help you out with someone legit, never meet her but it would be worth a shot?? Good Luck
I don’t know about you but if I went to Tampa I’d blow all my money on classy rose.
http://meetclassyrose.com/

We email from time to time and she’s been close to coming up to the dakotas. She’s expensive as shit tho. Originally Posted by mobilrock
No kidding on the price. Wow 👏
You also might try and place a information request in the Tampa/Florida section and hopefully someone reaches out to you with either a providers name or reference. Originally Posted by nsafunny
I second this. I had a trip planned Post Thanksgiving (this year) to the FL Panhandle area - closer to Tallahassee. I contacted a few ladies and sent PMs here and P411. A couple of P411 ladies responded, but, I couldn't synch my schedule (family time, etc) with their availability. So, I posted in the Co-ed and ML requesting info about local attractions and a guide.
I can say that hobbyists there were very helpful.
However, when I visited Orlando in 2019, it was the opposite. So, I just went to an AMP (my comfort zone since I have been playing in that scene since 2013 and moved to companionship only in late 2018).
Anyway, Slixa & Private Delights are 2 other sites useful in these areas.
NSA..seen lexmiami...good times. If she comes back, need to see her!!

And ya!! Rose is alot outa my price range!! I'm having decent success with Tyrst...booked one but want to be a greedy little hobbyist and book a couple more...hey...it's been dry in ND for awhile!! I posted an ad for help in Tampa section and am getting a few responses..thanks all!!