Will Hillary be indicted?

she should be indited. she's a criminal. so is Bill Blythe (his real name). both of them should be tried for treason, once convicted they should be hung by the neck in public and their bodies torched with gasoline. all of it on youtube.
President Obama will simply fire James Comey, the Director of the FBI.

Problem solved.
she should be indited. she's a criminal. so is Bill Blythe (his real name). both of them should be tried for treason, once convicted they should be hung by the neck in public and their bodies torched with gasoline. all of it on youtube. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tell us how you really feel.
The establishment repubs won't even prosecute her, and the blogger thinks Obama will? Never going to happen.
Tell us how you really feel. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
post what an idiot you are. oh .. you've already done that.

Tell us how you really feel. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
He watched Lonesome Dove
He watched Lonesome Dove Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I bet you watched " Bareback Mountain" staring Barack Obama and Harry Reid and you probably loved it, lol.

Jim
She won't be indicted. She should be, but she won't.
She won't be indicted. She should be, but she won't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
IMO a decision at that level would have to be approved by THE AG. At one time I thought THIS AG would be different from the last. I don't any more. Unfortunately, the position of THE AG is too political and THIS AG has political aspirations. At the moment she doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of getting a bench, but biding her time and assuring Hillarious doesn't get indicted may either provide her with more years as THE AG or a bench, if the votes are there in the Senate if predictions are correct regarding the 2016 elections for the Democrats.
I bet you watched " Bareback Mountain" staring Barack Obama and Harry Reid and you probably loved it, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LOL wrong again as usual. You lose pay up.
She won't be indicted and this article deftly explains why. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ouble-standard

"It has been amusing to watch the evolution of her lies on the issue: She was going to turn over all the evidence, until she unilaterally destroyed (crime) and withheld (probably a crime) a great deal of it. She insisted that the communication that passed through her off-site toilet (her secret e-mail server was located in the bathroom of a loft apartment in Denver, because that does not seem sketchy at all) was not classified, until it was shown that some of it was; she then said that what she personally sent or received was not secret or sensitive, until it was shown that it was; she then said that none of it was marked as such, until . . .
President Obama will simply fire James Comey, the Director of the FBI.

Problem solved. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obama can't fire the FBI director. He has the job for 10 years long after Obama leaves office. What does Obama do though is he has a walk out by career FBI and Justice agents in protest?

It may force Obama to pardon her in order for her to keep his secrets.
When will GW Bush be put on trial for war crimes
When will GW Bush be put on trial for war crimes Originally Posted by southtown4488
You are really fucking stupid.