The Idiocy of the PF Polls and why they have lasting appeal to the Idiots.

We have COIdiot to blame! He first read the Idiot (TEA Party) leaves and knew that if he started a poll on any subject, there were enough (TEA Party) Idiots in this forum to dominate the vote. No matter what the subject matter might be!

And then COIdiot made the (near) fatal mistake of nominating himself to be the very first Dipshit of The Year.

And he damn near won!

CLASSIC!

That was then, this is now!

When COIdiot decided to post his 4th re-invention of the infamous "DATY" "meaningless poll", I made the decision to start another "meaningless poll" with only Idiot Klan members as the "meaningless polls" only contestants.

In fact: I prefaced the 1st IOTY (NOT IATY) "meaningless poll" with the following quote:

Since Novmber seems to be the month for polls, then it stands to reason that we would honor the Idiot Klan, errr Clan with their own private poll. Originally Posted by bigtex
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1543717

And Yes, I will continue to start another "meaningless poll" ... each and every time ... one of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan members ... starts another of their "meaningless polls" ... and I will do so ... with only Idiot Klan, err Clan members ... listed as the latest "meaningless polls" ... only contestants (deservedly so).

It doesn't matter to me, I rather enjoy re-hijacking the Idiots stupid, "meaningless polls!"
Since BigTitsIdiot2016 has consistently and repeatedly LOST ... errr...... WON the voting on the polls, including two that he began, is he now disparaging "PF Polls"?

No wonder he believes Obaminable is a great President!!!!

If he can't get what he wants ...

....... he just takes his little ball and goes home!!!!
WON the voting on the polls[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Originally Posted by LexusLover
BE PROUD LLIDIOT, YOU WON THE "VOTING ON THE (DOTY) POLL."

The final DOTY (Not DATY) poll results follow:

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
COIdiot ... 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 .. 70.00%
TurdyIdiot 7... 70.00%
DSKIdiot 7... 70.00%
Since BigTitsIdiot2016 has consistently and repeatedly LOST ... errr...... WON the voting on the polls, including two that he began, is he now disparaging "PF Polls"?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn!

BigTitsIdiot2016, shouldn't you be pressing your Brownie Skirt?
I see that LL The Cowardly Idiot is "quoting" himself again. All the while he is pretending to have me on "IGNORE."

What a Cowardly Idiot!

Perhaps that is why he clearly won this years DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR "meaningless poll."

Desrvedly so! He is a Bonafide Dipshit and he an even bigger Idiot! (Rumor his it that he weighs in at a hefty 450 lbs!)

In any event, LL The Cowardly Idiot deserves special recognition for his recent DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR "meaningless poll" victory.

BE PROUD LLIDIOT, YOU WON THE "VOTING ON THE (DOTY) POLL."

The final DOTY (Not DATY) poll results follow:

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
COIdiot ... 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 .. 70.00%
TurdyIdiot 7... 70.00%
DSKIdiot 7... 70.00%

At least BigTitsIdiot2016 is consistent and repeatedly LOSES ... errr...... WINS the voting on the polls,
We have COIdiot to blame! He first read the Idiot (TEA Party) leaves and knew that if he started a poll on any subject, there were enough (TEA Party) Idiots in this forum to dominate the vote. No matter what the subject matter might be!

And then COIdiot made the (near) fatal mistake of nominating himself to be the very first Dipshit of The Year.

And he damn near won!

CLASSIC!

When COIdiot decided to post his 4th re-invention of the infamous "DATY" "meaningless poll", I made the decision to start another "meaningless poll" with only Idiot Klan members as the "meaningless polls" only contestants.

In fact: I prefaced the 1st IOTY (NOT IATY) "meaningless poll" with the following quote:

And Yes, I will continue to start another "meaningless poll" ... each and every time ... one of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan members ... starts another of their "meaningless polls" ... and I will do so ... with only Idiot Klan, err Clan members ... listed as the latest "meaningless polls" ... only contestants (deservedly so).

It doesn't matter to me, I rather enjoy re-hijacking the Idiots stupid, "meaningless polls!" Originally Posted by bigtex
Any " IDIOT " polls would be those started by YOU or any member of the lying liberal reach around Klan, errrr clan ! And you all demonstrate YOUR mastery of idiocy and dipshittery EVERY time you all post on here. Now YOU want to cry about winning the polls that YOU set up along with the one that lists you in the same way that YOU do to YOUR preferred candidate ? Typical lying liberal that has a set of rules for everyone but themselves, where there are NO rules !
So do the "write in " votes in those polls count in YOUR feeble mind ? Or do they count only if they work for YOUR lying liberal agenda ? " IS " that how it works for you lying libs ? Expect to see those polls that YOU won to be bumped to show everyone what a lying hypocrite YOU are Lil Cotex !! See how YOU like a dose of YOUR own medicine there too ! Keep up with YOUR meltdown and continued "campaign " for DOTY 2017 !!! Mebbe this time YOU can win in a landslide like woomby did and one that will make YOUR hero lyin Lyndon Johnson blush with envy !!
Any " IDIOT " polls would be those started by YOU !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Wait! Hold the phone! Do you mean to tell me that BigTitsIdiot2016 started ...

.. two (2) "meaningless polls" ..... and he "won" both of them??????????????

He's even admitted VOTING IN THEM!!!!!

Now that should be a "shoe-in" ...

.... for BigTitsIdiot2016 AND BigTitsIdiot2017!!!!!!!
Damn!

BigTitsIdiot2016, shouldn't you be pressing your Brownie Skirt?

The Burley Brownie!!!!!
OOOOHH!!!
The Butthurt, it BURNS!
Assup pass me your vaseline.
Originally Posted by bigtex
You're drinking early today BIGIdiot, you ball-less bastard!

You're drinking early today BIGIdiot, you ball-less bastard!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
it's never too early for bigkotex to be drunk and posting.

it's always 5 o'clock somewhere yeah?

drink another shot and keep being an idiot bigkotex! it's in your genes.

i bet you look "sexy" in high heels you transvestite faggot.
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2016, 09:30 PM

And he damn near won!

CLASSIC!

It doesn't matter to me, I rather enjoy re-hijacking the Idiots stupid, "meaningless polls!" Originally Posted by bigtex
You are such a moron that the only thing needed to prove it is to paste what you write and let people decide for themselves. You convict yourself you brain dead idiot.
Melt down, JL
I don't think I came close to winning that poll. Assup had well over 50% of that vote. But Big Idiot started a poll, and didn't include himself, and STILL won! Now that is truly an Idiot of the Year victory.