The Earth is flat - Wake up!

Why does the sun light up the Earth, but leaves space black?

The moon is 250,000 miles away in the darkness of space. When you look at the moon during the day, how is it possible there is blue sky behind the moon?

The horizon is called the horizon, because it is horizontal. It doesn't curve.

Pour water into a bowl. It is flat. It doesn't curve. How could water curve in the ocean then? The water in the ocean is flat!

If a helicopter hovers in place for several hours, it will be in the same spot. How is this possible if the Earth is 'spinning' thousands of miles an hour? The Earth doesn't spin!

NASA is full of lies. Nasha in ancient Hebrew can be spelt without the H. It is said 'naw-shaw', and means 'a great deception', or 'to deceive'

Looking at the moon from New York shows a different moon than if you looked at it from Austrailia. How can the same thing be a mirror image of itself from two places?

If you pour water on a ball, it falls off. Water doesn't hug round things. Water can't hug the round earth

NASA claims there are about 17,000 satellites orbiting the Earth. Have you ever seen them? There are thousands of them. But where are they? Satellites are actually on all of the tall buildings - they are their antennas

All the photos we have gotten from Mars look just like the American Southwest - just with a red filter on them.

Wake up.

Wake up.
Wake up.

http://testingtheglobe.com/index.html

Every day humanity as a whole gets further and further away from the truth of the world
... SEE?

### Salty
I also heard that birds aren't real.
Libtards heads are flat.
Libtards heads are flat. Originally Posted by bambino
Gives you a place to set your drink when a liberal gal is blowing you.
ya rite,,and if you stand at north pole for long , you will get dizzy
Oh yea I buy the North Pole thing.

If you go to the south pole will you be spun off the bottom of the earth, makes sense.

Thank you
... No, no, mate.. . ...you can look at the moon in New York
and you can look at the moon in Australia - and it's THE SAME MOON.

Just a BETTER view from Australia. ...

#### Salty
... No, no, mate.. . ...you can look at the moon in New York
and you can look at the moon in Australia - and it's THE SAME MOON.

Just a BETTER view from Australia. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

... Do YOU have any from New York?? ... If so, I will show ya
that the view from Australia is BETTER.

Hmmmm... Come to mention - The Australian view here surely looks
a bit better than the Italy one... Just sayin' ..

#### Salty
... See? ... Here's a thread that aint political much-any.

We're discussing moons and what-not...

### Salty
All these things are a law of nature not man.
Everyone knows this. If your on an elevator and it’s fee falling, you just jump 3’ or so from bottom and you’ll be fine, it’s a fact.

One time when I lost a tooth and put the tooth under my pillow for the tooth fairy I didn’t get any money.
I told mom, she said she must have been behind. Mom told me to take the garbage out and check again.
When I came back and checked again there was a dime under my pillow, life is good and mom knows best, right?