Even if you're not a basketball fan....

Kyrie Irving (rookie of the year from Cleveland that played at Duke last year) is one of my new favorite players. They dress him up in like movie make-up and make him look like an 80 year old man . Then he goes to the street basketball courts in new York and gets in a pick-up basketball game with all these young guys.. at the beginning playing terrible and then starts playing for real and it's great.

Click the link below and enjoy!

http://devour.com/video/uncle-drew/
Lol loved it.
OMG - LMFAO!!! Thanks SoulManIke - that is hilarious... and I AM A FAN!!
That was great!!
That's James Harden in five years, folks.
I'm not at basketball fan at all but I certainly enjoyed the vid. Thank you sir.
"wanna trade shoes" rofl
OMG! I LOVED it! I saved it and watched it 2 times already! That is Hilarious! Kinda reminded me of Martin Lawrence in the Big Momma's House scene Lol!!!
  • Trey
  • 06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
That was very funny. Not many things on here I try to show the chick.
Thanks. I enjoyed it too....and I'm not a big basketball fan.
Fucking Awesome!
OKC needed him tonight.............damn!!!!
OKC needed him tonight.............damn!!!! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Lol! Sure did! I hope even if they dont win the Finals,They come as close as possible.
Navigating theGalleria area here now for a fun place to watch the game tomorrow other then the bars in here. Its different not being with my group in Oklahoma and our routine game night get together screaming and cheering so loud Ive lost my voice...

Kyrie was really funny and did a very good Old Uncle character...Maybe he will go further with that role. Going from how young he is now to that age and slamming the guys on the court was hilarious.The video even had the clips at the end that were cool like a movie
We could have used 5 uncle Drew's against The Heat!!!! Too Funny.... Ike, you crazy Bruh
That shit is awesome! Thanks for posting