The order of things....

Seems to me the normal progression of a sexual paid-for encounter almost always entails the following order:

convo, lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty & dato, fs, anal, convo/cleanup

Not that I'm complaining, but shouldn't the order be changed up every once in a while to spice things up. It's getting to the point of seeming like 'wife" sex, with only more menu options. When I go to a fs AMP, I always insist on getting the happy ending before the massage. Makes the massage so much more fulfilling.
Nash,

That's one of the reasons I went sub last week.

I made a couple resolutions for the new year and one of them was to start changing things up during my sessions. If I do say so myself, my clients have been quite surprised and very happy.

I hate it when sex becomes routine and you know just what to expect from your partner. One of the reasons why I'm not dating or married.
I don't know about that. I've been reading a lot of reviews (trying to decide who will be my first review) on here and seems to me their are some ladies on here that change things up, like Kay2day, Jane the farmers daughter and Ms Lady Y. Maybe you need to see some other ladies. I know I can't wait to see Jane and Lady Y, now that sounds like a awesome time.
I've often thought that I might improve my odds for multiple nuts by getting my first one out of the way right away at the beginning. Maybe I'll try that soon....
Seeing other ladies, I've got that one covered. It's the order of activities that seems redundant. This week I saw 4 fresh faces to me, it was all good and great, but the activities were basically in the same order. The only difference was the twists each gal offered. As I mentioned before, when I received my nut first at the AMP, I first thought the gal was pulling a fast one on me. The normal pecking order at an AMP is table shower, massage, hj, bbbj and then fs. When the gal did things in reverse order, I thought she was crazy. Now I find it fascinating and request it that way. It makes the massage a thousand times more relaxing. Guess I need to start with anal and work my way to lfk to make it variant. Do you find yourself exhibiting the same order routine?
It's like going out to dinner...appetizer, salad, main course, dessert. I guess you could have them bring out the baklava or galactoboureko first.
Well, role playing can mix things up a little. If you are more right brained, then you tend to be more creative, and may be better at acting out situational improvisation, or have a nack for conjuring up stories to people to see if they believe you, and could most certainly successfully role play. If you're more left brained, it may just take a little more thought and imagination sometimes. You can try to make up new scenarios to role play every once in awhile to make things more fun and interesting, if the provider can, or is wiling to role play as well.

Trying different fetishes once in a while that you may like but don't do very often, and the provider is open to, could work too. Maybe sometimes mention a provider that you want to expand your horizons more. Ask what they like to do, or would like you to do on, to, or for them, that you may not have previously done or heard of, especially if they are experienced, open-minded, and imaginative. Explore the outer corners of your and their mind and body to be as creative as possible, without getting too wild and kinky for your own good. You could try to be more daring without being dumb. Depending on how risky you/they choose to be. Sometimes a little danger or uncertainty can heighten your excitement level. Unless you have tried all those things already. It can be all trial and error with some things.

For as many providers as you've seen, all the places you have hobbied, and all the encounters that you have had in the past, I'm somewhat surprised you haven't thought of more fresh, new ideas yourself to get more variety in the way you "play your game." I'm no authority on the subject, of course, but thought I would try to offer a few thoughts to any predicaments you may have in being more innovative in your approach. Good luck to you!
Maybe I'm getting a touch of hobby burnout or the Omaha winter blues. If I did 10 of the best Omaha providers today anf they all gave me their best treatment, it would be just a good day. I have been running on overdrive the last couple of months since my trip to Colombia, so volume has been extraordinarily high. Think I'll see a couple gals today and ponder the situation some more, lol.
You can always try a 2 girl show and some things should be switched up I know I ask the gentlemen what he likes and I go with that cause I wanna make sure he leaves happy
You can always try a 2 girl show and some things should be switched up I know I ask the gentlemen what he likes and I go with that cause I wanna make sure he leaves happy Originally Posted by sexykelly316
This is spot on. Nothing gets you out of the doldrums faster than 2 girls.
HMMMM???? Now what was I saying in my thread in the mens lounge? Ok I know keep my mouth shut. lol
HMMMM???? Now what was I saying in my thread in the mens lounge? Ok I know keep my mouth shut. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Bad Burk!

Nash, I thought variety, fulfilling desires, and getting those things we don't get at home was the entire point of the hobby? I like to engage in a little discussion along with foreplay to better determine what desires are going unfulfilled, for both parties.
Bend over and grab your ankles! Wham! Bam! Thank you, Mam! LOL