Thank you Little Rock

I would like to say thank you to the lovely ladies in Little Rock for showing me such a good time for the last few months while I was in town. I would also like to thank my fellow hobbyist in the area for the guidance they provided me while I was in town. This trip was a little different from my usual work trips since I am usually in town for only a week which means I usually visit with a lady only once and maybe visit with about 3-5 ladies. However being in town so long allowed me to have multiple visits with some ladies which proved to be both good and bad so with that in mind…

First let me thank Ginger (proved my wrong about MILFs and showed me what I had been missing because of my bias ), London (thanks for the guidance you gave me about the area when I first got into town), Star (became my reliable go to provider when I had a NCNS), Trisha Dior (love that devilish grin), Nikki Monroe (Would be my Little Rock queen if she lived her), Trinity Kane (happy I left town late since I got to meet you and give you the crown of my Little Rock Queen) and Selena (best dirty talker I have ever met) for showing me a GREAT time EVERY time I visited with them. Setup was easy and everything went flawless from beginning to end just like a hobbyist would want it to. If you have not visited any of these lovely ladies I recommend picking up the phone and giving them a call NOW!!!

I met some nice ladies that mainly post on BP while in town and they all provided me with a good time but just did not make it to top notch recommendation status so with that in mind I would like to thank Curvy Diamond (visited with two Diamonds so one will be curvy Diamond the other Spinner Diamond) and Cambree (proved nice things come in small packages). I would recommend visiting with either of these nice ladies and believe me you should not leave disappointed.

I also met some providers that really knocked my socks off and if I had only been in town for one week they would have been in my top notch recommendation group (possible new ATF even) but since I was in town longer I think the law of diminishing returns kicked in and some of them just had other issues. I think everybody here knows Britney’s story so I will not go into detail about it but if she called me right now I would be at her front door in 10 minutes naked with a bottle of wine and a grin like a fat kid in the candy store on my face (call me ). I have already talked about Coco so I will leave that where it is. Sensual Shayla started off good and our first two visits were very good but our third visit took a strange turn and ended up with me deciding to leave early, disappointed and with the blue balls. Spinner Diamond (remember two Diamonds) became my go to provider when I wanted to meet somebody at the last minute and she always came through for me even introducing me to her friend MissArmanie. However by time our 5th visit came around (2nd double) both of them just seemed to be detached and not into it like earlier (diminishing return). I know providers cannot be on top of their game every day and life happens so if all I have to complain about is 1 visit out of 5 it could be me being petty. I would recommend visiting with any of these lovely ladies, IF YOU CAN, just be aware of what comes along with making that phone call.

Lastly there was my 2 no reviews that I sadly had to write and neither lady contacted me about them so I guess it is what it is and will not beat those dead horses any more.

Once again thank you to all the ladies that showed me a good time and my fellow hobbyist (and MODs) for all your guidance you gave me while I was in town. I hope that the California board continues to grow and becomes similar to what you have here. If any of you lovely ladies ever come to Northern Cali I will be first in line to visit you and if any of you fellow hobbyist are ever in Northern California hit me up and I will try to point you in the right direction. Thanks

Professor
Thank you Professor Eccie, for allowing me to be a part of your Arkansas welcome wagon! You were a treat!

Safe travels and happy hobbying!
Your very welcome!!����. Have a safe trip home!
Prof E, thank you for your input about our ladies. It provides a lot of valuable info for our community. Glad you had such a good time during your visit!
Safe travels to you professor. Your input on the Arkansas board has been much appreciated during your visit.
Glad you enjoyed your time while you were here.
Sir you have one helleva mojo...send me some! Glad you enjoyed your Californication! See you next summer.
I want to add my thanks, too, Professor. You're welcome in the Natural State any time. Come to think of it, from reading your escapades, you spent most of your time in the natural state. Did you work any while you were here?
You were a blast!!! Come back and see me!!! Travel safe and remember us ladies!!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful night Professor.
I look forward to meeting you again someday.
I'm just sad you had to leave so soon.

Xo Xo
TK
Awwwww thanks professor anytime babe hope to see u again was my pleasure