URL / Website: https://tryst.link/bdsm/massage-amy4
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sw houston
Activities: Foot worship
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Curvy latina, long silky black hair. 5'2 maybe 130 lbs. Nice lips. Thick hispanic accent although born in TX. It was sexy accent.
Recommendation: -
Always was tempted in seeing her even if just for that massage (If it's good that is) But I would at least like a CBJ lol.

Glad you had fun though.
Moved from Encounters
Yes, that was the flat rate
Always was tempted in seeing her even if just for that massage (If it's good that is) But I would at least like a CBJ lol.

Glad you had fun though. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Yeah, I did some more searching about her, reviews are somewhat mixed when it came to massage and extras. But I guess not many women will complain about lying there and getting their feet sucked.
it must have been a good foot job to climax. that takes some skill!

Glad you had fun though. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Hard pass Biggie
+1 on what NAN said.

~Slice
Very similar experience to what I had. I paid a little extra for both massage and feet worship. I started smelling and kissing on her feet it didn’t take me long to blast though. She’s a cutie and I’d recommend for either just the L1 massage or feet play, if you’re into that. I don’t think she offers more, but I’d definitely be interested if she did.
Well I wanted to come back and see her, this time she said $200 for foot worship. I didn't agree. I guess she raises her price for repeat clients.
She shorts you on time & is definitely more than 130#
She shorts you on time & is definitely more than 130#
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
And she has the audacity