URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92499-Katyh
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: lfk, dfk, ne, se, fiv, ss, bls, bbbjcim x2
Hair Length and Color: Medium, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tight like a young body with nice curves, perfectly flat stomach, and insanely perky tits. Shaved, 5'6", 120 lbs. A few non-distracting tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

She was toned and hot once upon a time but she left herself go and is getting flabby
She was toned and hot once upon a time but she left herself go and is getting flabby Originally Posted by Buckfiden
We get it, you don't like her.
Like or dislike has nothing to do with her putting on weight.
Originally Posted by Dmurrieta

That's not something you could be mistaken about.
Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by atanion
Originally Posted by Quitididcb
What did I say that sounded like a complaint?
I literally just got done seeing her. That chick didn’t have one ounce of fat on her. Unless you into seeing bones and rib cages and mad she won’t looking like a skeleton. But based on what I saw and how you going review to review calling her fat, you just full of shit and have some weird ass vendetta against her or the Booker. Maybe they screwed you over and your still upset but that girl is by no means fat especially with the diabetic fatties y’all be calling “thick in the right places”
Chill out white knight
I ain’t no white knight. But if I had seen your comment before I saw her, I would of bailed. But fact that I saw her after I saw your comment, I know that you are completely full of shit. I would give you benefit of doubt that something may have happen with that agency that may have legitimately pissed you off. Could of been rushed or no showed or what Have you. But fact you going from review to review with same straight up lie shows you on some type of vendetta. For what? Fuck if I care. But shits weird and not the type of weird I’m into like others here can attest.
Hooked on phonics can work for you too ��