State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Del, lol, Bls, mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Don’t even remember lol
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5’2 ish 115 lbs very fit, fake lips and bolt ons
Recommendation: Yes
Fake lips???…What does that look like? I heard of lip injections, but fake lips?
Come on man, how is saying “fake lips” any different than saying “fake tits”?
cmon. Everyone knows what fake lips are.

• Kaow
  • 07-19-2022, 10:02 AM
Appreciate the common sense fellas
Appreciate the common sense fellas Originally Posted by Kaow
Is her ass pretty fit and athletic as well? How’s the face?
  • Kaow
  • 07-19-2022, 10:33 AM
Ass is great actually, doesn’t seem to have had any work done on it so yes def athletic. Face is pretty would be prettier without the lip fillers but it’s still pretty. She’s still under 30 so still youthful looking.
Ass is great actually, doesn’t seem to have had any work done on it so yes def athletic. Face is pretty would be prettier without the lip fillers but it’s still pretty. She’s still under 30 so still youthful looking. Originally Posted by Kaow
Would you say her body is just as hot as Jennifer from old LVIP who also works KatyH time to time. Who is hotter? I love me some Jennifer every now and then
cmon. Everyone knows what fake lips are.

Originally Posted by majorjones
So it is Lip injections? Because this is the first time for me hearing that on a provider and I’ve been doing this for a while.
Appreciate the common sense fellas Originally Posted by Kaow
It’s not common sense when some of us don’t know what you’re talking about. If it’s lip injections. then that’s more specific and I know what you’re talking about. Some of us don’t see this shit on a regular basis.

I MUST BE OLDER THAN EVERYONE IN THE ROOM HERE. PLEASE DUMMY DOWN THE SLANG FOR THE OLD MAN!
Yes, injections.
  • Kaow
  • 07-20-2022, 01:33 PM
Dude, what else does your mind take you to when you see “fake lips”
I get it, maybe I should have been exact with the phrasing but what else could you possibly think it is? Did you think she was wearing literal fake lips on top of her own??? C’mon now, it is definitely common sense, or lack there of.
Yes man, lip injections, fillers, whatever the heck you want to call them.
Dude, what else does your mind take you to when you see “fake lips”
I get it, maybe I should have been exact with the phrasing but what else could you possibly think it is? Did you think she was wearing literal fake lips on top of her own??? C’mon now, it is definitely common sense, or lack there of.
Yes man, lip injections, fillers, whatever the heck you want to call them. Originally Posted by Kaow
We good man!! I get it. No need in derailing this review over this.