THE FIGHT FOR TEA PARTY PRINCIPLES WILL CONTINUE........

And ultimately prevail...............
"...Tonight’s press coverage of the status quo antics in Washington, D.C. energize us further. Tonight’s New Jersey race was a win for Barack Obama, and the Senate deal in D.C. was a loss for the American people replete with more back-room deals, billion dollar corrupt earmark kickbacks, and weak leadership unwilling to stand up for the people who sent them to Washington. What happened in D.C. tonight reminds us of how hard we must fight in 2014 to return to a government of the people, by the people, for the people. These politicians work for us, and yet a new poll accurately reflects that just 13% of us feel as though this country that we love is on the right track. The way forward is to elect leaders who will listen to us; and if they don’t, we must hold them accountable on election day – no matter what party. Let’s commit to continue to be in the trenches fighting for those who stand on principle over politics, despite the odds.

Friends, do not be discouraged by the shenanigans of D.C.’s permanent political class today. Be energized. We’re going to shake things up in 2014. Rest well tonight, for soon we must focus on important House and Senate races. Let’s start with Kentucky – which happens to be awfully close to South Carolina, Tennessee, and Mississippi – from sea to shining sea we will not give up. We’ve only just begun to fight...."
Sarah Palin
Now that's funny ... Sarah the Quitter and Principles in the same post.

Whirlie, you provide so many great moments in comedy!
As someone recently remarked, "How do you know you're losing? When you're standing next to Sarah Palin." I would put "quoting" Sarah in the same category. Resigning your office after two years...........who has time for that? Sarah is an example of someone who could not handle the heat in the kitchen. However, I give her credit for making a living sharing her absurd thoughts with those willing to pay for them. Living the American Dream.
You guys think the Dems will regain the house in 2014?

If so, based on what facts ?
"...Tonight’s press coverage of the status quo antics in Washington, D.C. energize us further. Tonight’s New Jersey race was a win for Barack Obama, and the Senate deal in D.C. was a loss for the American people replete with more back-room deals, billion dollar corrupt earmark kickbacks, and weak leadership unwilling to stand up for the people who sent them to Washington. What happened in D.C. tonight reminds us of how hard we must fight in 2014 to return to a government of the people, by the people, for the people. These politicians work for us, and yet a new poll accurately reflects that just 13% of us feel as though this country that we love is on the right track. The way forward is to elect leaders who will listen to us; and if they don’t, we must hold them accountable on election day – no matter what party. Let’s commit to continue to be in the trenches fighting for those who stand on principle over politics, despite the odds.

Friends, do not be discouraged by the shenanigans of D.C.’s permanent political class today. Be energized. We’re going to shake things up in 2014. Rest well tonight, for soon we must focus on important House and Senate races. Let’s start with Kentucky – which happens to be awfully close to South Carolina, Tennessee, and Mississippi – from sea to shining sea we will not give up. We’ve only just begun to fight...."
Sarah Palin Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy = "You fucking dummy !"
The American Voter has the attention span of a brick. All of this will be forgotten in a year, and all people will be griping about is why they are forced to by health insurance they don't need, and why unemployment is still so high.

The Democrat Party has no answer for that. President Obama will be more lame duck than ever, and most polititians will be shying away, because they know that unlike taxes, this is money that voters will be seeing coming directly out of their pockets.

Then they will here how certain types don't have to be part of this mystery because of special opt outs and granted favors, and they will be ripe for the picking by the Tea Party and other "local" groups.

The Democrats had better not worry so much about winning the House as they should loosing the Senate.
With a 5% rating I think congress is kicking ass. Hopefully out of congress.

If so, based on what facts ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Based on the fact there are more poor people than rich people.
  • CJ7
  • 10-17-2013, 10:50 AM

If so, based on what facts ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the facts are in right now, you're just too stupid to notice

21% in favor of the Tea Party ??? yeah the idiots are fighting, fighting to keep from going down the sewer with the rest of the rightwingers...
They're dragging the rest of the right wingers down the sewer!
Go fuck yourself, Whirly. You sound like the Captain of the Titanic announcing that the ship is stopping to take on some ice.
Hmmm . . . I just read somewhere that Tea Party members are smarter than non-Tea Party members in areas like science. Interesting.

Sarah Palin Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Once again, thank you, John McCain. You asshole.
Hmmm . . . I just read somewhere that Tea Party members are smarter than non-Tea Party members in areas like science. Interesting.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I read that too. Although, I think the article you refer to doesn't talk so much in terms of smartness as it does levels of education. Maybe I'm wrong and we're not looking at the same thing....but, either way....So, like rich white guys are Tea Wipers? I am astonished.

What's Ted Cruz' excuse for being a lumbering fucking idiot then? Oh, wait...he's rich.
Once again, thank you, John McCain. You asshole. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What the fuck was he thinking? And, I bet he regrets it every single day of his public life.

But, as I always note during the course of any thread involving Ms. Palin.....I'd fuck her 'til her nose bleeds.