STATE BY STATE GUIDE TO PRICE INCREASES UNDER OBAMACARE

OMG.................

Individuals in most states will end up spending more on the exchanges. It is true that in some states, the experience could be the opposite. This is because those states had already over-regulated insurance markets that led to sharply higher premiums through adverse selection, as is the case of New York. Many states, however, double or nearly triple premiums for young adults. Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, and Vermont see some of the largest increases in premiums.

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...insurance-fare
But, but, but, the democrats promised lower rates! LMAO
Sorry -- "Heritage Foundation" data . . . I'll go with a more reasonable set of information sources.
Feel free to post a similar state by state analysis done by Soros..............

Sorry -- "Heritage Foundation" data . . . I'll go with a more reasonable set of information sources....like what ? Please post. Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Don't read Soros either . . try to avoid the extremes and look for actual data.
  • CJ7
  • 10-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Don't read Soros either . . try to avoid the extremes and look for actual data. Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

and don't cherry pick coverage levels either whirlie ... there are 50 some odd choices people have to choose from ..
University and College sure get lots of young people in their health care group...

who is paying for it?
  • CJ7
  • 10-17-2013, 11:27 AM
University and College sure get lots of young people in their health care group...

who is paying for it? Originally Posted by mikeCU

that age group can stay on their parents policy until they are 26 years old
Heritage Foundation. Jim DeMint's Tea Party "think tank." The leaders of the "Defund Obamacare" Movement.

This is a fucking farse, and you're just promoting misinformation for a change.

My premium went down by 800+ dollars. YMMV!

LMAO! Keep fighting the battle, Girlyturd. Hope you need to use your policy REAL soon!
All you Obamazoids; I dare you to post a similar state by state guide...........from what ever source you like.

You won't you can't; why ?

Because it will show the same damning information = health insurance is going up under Obamacare. NOT down as Obama promised.
I don't give a fuck how much you say it's going up.

MINE WENT DOWN MORE THAN 40%

And at the end of the day, that's who REALLY matters to me.
So, Assup. You don't care who gets hurt as long as you get yours, eh? Sounds like what you say non-liberals are like. Maybe you're a closet Tea Partier?

I still think you're lying.
I don't give a fuck what you think. I know what I've paid and when I'm paying as of Jan 1. Your opinion of that is of no concern to me, jealous, sour grape eating motherfucker.

I like that everybody gets theirs now. You don't. That's the difference.

and yes, I got mine. I deserved to get mine. I got it now.

Fuck you...
Greedy liberal shithead.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're right. Given a choice between my family, you and the insurance companies, I choose MY FAMILY.

It's only for a couple of years anyway, so why do you care? You'll be paying for my heakth insurance soon... And I'll take that too!