KEEP HIGH-FIVING MY LIBERAL BUDDIES....

You (and Obama) are celebrating the destruction of America......

You (and Obama) are celebrating the destruction of America...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey Trendy, who was it that repeatedly said the following:

Wisconsin and America are "Trending" Romney?
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 12:21 PM
You (and Obama) are celebrating the destruction of America......

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you're confused, as usual. Nobody is high fivin", you're just crying so loud it looks like it
Oh...yeah.....when all else fails, fall back on the "destruction of America" argument.

Especially ironic when 3 days ago, you were advocating the economic meltdown that would result from the US defaulting on it's debts.

Asshat.
Whirrly is a renown flip flopper
Really a known Tantrum throwing Unamerican crybaby.

The louder he screams the longer his fall when things TREND American.

I suppose in this case it's OK to respond to one his his threads. This puppy done pissed all over the House floor and somebody's gotta rub his nose in it!

BAD DOG, GIRLY!
Oh...yeah.....when all else fails, fall back on the "destruction of America" argument. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, you're right on this one, TimmyBoy. The "destruction of America" argument ought not be the fallback argument. It is, and should ALWAYS be the primary argument.

Excellent observation.

the voice of America has spoken.
the voice of America has spoken. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have just nailed it.

As the great Pogo said, "we have met the enemy, ( problem), and it is us"
the voice of America has spoken. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And such idiots they are. I guess you are OK with idiots voting for Obama just because he is black or because he promised them free money?
You bet AssUp is ok with that........he has said as much.

And such idiots they are. I guess you are OK with idiots voting for Obama just because he is black or because he promised them free money? Originally Posted by satexasguy
Anything would blow your mind sniffy.
Anything would blow your mind sniffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stick your pinky finger out as you sip that liberal wine, because you lost your right to drink man beer...LOL