Confused

I've been trying to get 'verified provider status' on here and at another site and keep running into the following issue, I'm told I have to have a Verified Review in order to get Verified, but that any Reviews I have don't count until I'm Verified? I've been an Independent since November 2014, I've shown ad's and comments(on here and at other sites) from that time but none of them count, even after sending in proof of ID, username etc... I have many Regulars and Repeats, but they value their Privacy and Discretion, and if any of them are members here or on another site they've never mentioned it to me, so how exactly should I go about becoming Verified? Anyone else gone through this and have any advice or information? Thanks!!
PM Sent
PM Sent Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you, and replied ... L.
Enjoy your Rules that don't do anything except make us Women harass our clients. I'll stay Independent and let someone else jump through these ridiculous hoops...
Usually a reputable member does a review on a new girl that wants be verified. I think 2 reviews from eccie members verifys the girl is real.