Kissing..How do you enjoy it

Kissing is one of my favorite things to do if it is done right Kisses can send shock waves through out my body confindence when you kiss is important .......Something about another persons lips meet mine..soft sweet and a little wet..eyes closed so I can fully immerse myself in the experenice....tongue play and maybe slight lip nibbles..a little suction on the tongue and/or lip every so often with the feeling of the other persons hands roaming all over my body

Things that make it not fun:

Bad breath— keep your mouth sweet.
Banging teeth -Ouch
drooling- No need to drown me.
Boring kisses—vary the intensity, the tempo, the duration.
Too much tongue—don't suffocate your partner.
Rigor Mortis—keep your hands caressing .
Slow, soft, sensual......I can tell a lot about how a man makes love. By the way he kisses. Kissing is by far something I have to enjoy with a man. Otherwise, the intimacy is just an act and not a pleasure.
Whats weird is I like kissing but I have never kissed during a session. After my sessions I think about why I did not kiss and can't figure it out. Maybe I get to happy and say screw it and go for the other stuff.
Whats weird is I like kissing but I have never kissed during a session. After my sessions I think about why I did not kiss and can't figure it out. Maybe I get to happy and say screw it and go for the other stuff. Originally Posted by tige1979

Next play date just do it... plant your lips on her kisser....let your hands explore the rest of the package that awaits you
Slow, soft, sensual......I can tell a lot about how a man makes love. By the way he kisses. Kissing is by far something I have to enjoy with a man. Otherwise, the intimacy is just an act and not a pleasure. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
+1 couldn't be said any better.. completely agree with ya Milf!
The wetter the better, sloppy kisses, tongue wrestling, UFC style....

sixx
The wetter the better, sloppy kisses, tongue wrestling, UFC style....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
hellz yeah! a rear naked choke hold!
hellz yeah! a rear naked choke hold! Originally Posted by knotty man
Tag team style
I like it slow and very sensual but when i am really turned on I want deep rip my clothes off kind of kissing.