The one you simply can never seem to let go of?

Is there one in your life?

Someone you may have been intimate with in the past and you've both moved on......

Maybe it was possible... Maybe it was never meant to be.....

But for some reason.....

They are still a part of your life against all logic or reason?

Maybe your family thinks they are the one for you....

Maybe there is child that keeps the relationship in place.....

But against all rhyme and reason....... There they are....

I think everyone has one of these. Mine is in a land far, far away [insert Star Wars theme here], actually a great gal, but never meant to be...philosophy on ECCIE...nice.
Yeah, I have one of those too. She lives in Cali a little south of LA, and I was chatting with her via text today, just making sure she hadn't drowned

You know, it's funny (in a sad sort of way)... we've tried it before and both concluded that it wasn't going to work, and decided we were better off as friends. That being said, I would probably be dumb enough to try it again if given the opportunity, knowing ahead of time that it would not end well. But hey, what can I say? She shags like a minx lol
Yeah, but I ain't saying shit.

I don't think I have ever let her go.....

sixx
Yeah, but I ain't saying shit.

I don't think I have ever let her go.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Awww sixx this is really nice of you to say this about me.
Awww sixx this is really nice of you to say this about me. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn

Ah Maci... especially when you do the move that you do....

sixx
My problem is quite the opposite. While kind, passionate and caring in relationships I tend to dismiss them without so much as batting an eye or ever looking back. Some might call me emotionally disconnected. Might have made a great provider in another world. No offense to providers of course.