fifty shades of grey

With so many in the mainstream reading this, wonder how many married couples have been trying new things lately??? How many men are glad that their wives read the book?

And being a man, Santa probably added those ladies to the "nice" list.
Personally I think Momma is Santa.

http://youtu.be/zmQDt7jVdXQ
I already have enough whips, Santa.
Bring me a bitch-boi to use them on.
Okay, would someone please give me the Readers Digest version of this book? I've heard a lot about it, but never really looked into it. I guess it has something to do with kinky sex that is suppose to turn demur women into beasts in the bed room.
I already have enough whips, Santa.
Bring me a bitch-boi to use them on. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Lol +1
Santa is watching.......
Basically the lady is a sexual novice and seduced by a rich man with BDSM tendencies. He is a DOM that gets pleasure into delivering pain.
The book is written from the woman's perspective. I read only the first book (of three). It didn't live up to my expectations.
I was not impressed by the book either...I would rather read True Confessions!
I was not impressed by the book either...I would rather read True Confessions! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell, most any amateur erotic story on the internet is better than what I've read in 50 Shades.

Gotta remember this book is for the sexually-repressed housewives that don't put out already, not for folks already comfortable with their sexuality.
Santa is watching....... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
lol--i luv it!!

Bring your Naughty List to ME and let's improve on the old one.
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagesCAM3I9KA.jpg (8.2 KB, 423 views)
Reporting for duty, Goddess Dallas!

By the way, check out The Story of O - the original and the best!
I'm part of the online bondage industry and, yeah, very few of us are impressed with the books ... and I agree with finblock, the Story of O is by far the best. Also good is The Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Anne Rice and, of course, 9 1/2 Weeks (the book, not the horrible movie)