Date: 16-Apr-2023
Name: Erin
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: DFK, DFK, DFK, Shower, NE, SE, Russian, HJ, BBBJ, TB, Russian, DATO, DATY, Doggie, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length auburn
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Per the website...
34B-24-35 5'2"/100Lb
Sounds about right. She does have a few tattoos, and her hair may be a bit shorter than those pics. I found her to be a very attractive cougar-type.

Recommendation: Yes, ABSOLUTELY, she is one of the best there in a long time. Yes, I definitely recommend this group.
She was a top three performance for me as well. The build up to the finish was amazing. She's definitely a master of her craft. One of the best LOL Girls to come by in a while.
Cougar for sure, she goes by Roya in LA and is a GILF 40-50 easy. I used to see her back in the day but stopped after all her facial work was done.
Huh, interesting, Harry. I would have never known she had any face work done.
Huh, interesting, Harry. I would have never known she had any face work done. Originally Posted by SecretE
I used to frequent her in la back in 2019 and recently moved to Texas. She was a legend back then, and like all legends, there’s a history, and with history comes age. I'm certainly not trying to knock her, she does offer top-notch service but is not in her 30s.

I'm going to try to see her before she leaves.