Adriana Paige Very Disappointed

This is not a Bitching Thread, I just wanted to express my Disappointment in her Unprofessionalism appointment setup with me. I had seen her on eccie and p411 and white-list for sometime now and all her reviews has been positive and how much of a class act she is. And she was looking so sexy in her pic's it reminded me of a "Wild Orchid" waiting to be BLOOMED!. So I deiced to give it a shot. I PMed Adriana near the end of April. Hey fellow hobbyist so you know, I always ask a provider first if they see Black Men. And if they do not I move on! And she replied she does. So, she proceed to ask if I could send her a list of my references and I obliged in order to get that process out of the way. I also informed her of date and time, once my references checked out. Moreover, I assumed that everything checked, because she never said. However, we set up a date and a time for the following week. We were even flirting with each other via texts and I said this is going to be AWESOME TIME with her. And couldn't wait for that day. She even provided a few pic's of her kitty to my surprise and I didn't even ask for them. I was salivating at this point guy's I wanted to get some serious DATY ON like Donkey Kong! on that kitty. She even asked me if I could send her some pic's of my STUFF! I said HELL YEAH! So, I did. Meanwhile, the day of our session, I deiced to send her a text message two hours prior to our session to confirm our appointment that day. I waited for about 30 mins and nothing. I then sent her a PM and once again nothing. I even called her and after a rings it went straight to her somewhat voice mail. And guess what guys nothing no call back No PM, NOTHING!. Lucky for me I already had a plan B with one of my regular providers, just in case. I then said AAAH RIGHTY THEN!.. It's like that! Remind you guys this is the second time that she has flaked out on me like this.I just left her alone and moved one, but you know guy's it was something that was itching at me that just wanted to know WHY she did that to me, since she has been getting such great reviews from the other hobbyist that have seen her. I waited a few weeks and deiced to PM her and let her know how disappointed I was in her in not contacting me back. She now CLAIMS she didn't receive any texts/PM's from me and didn't know what had happened to me and she never ignore a PM or text. Well.. maybe that's true from other hobbyist, but in my case she did just that. Now guy's I'm not an idiot and most of the long term members know how the process works on the day of your session with your provider once everything has been confirmed, she would either text you directions to her in-call or chat with you over the phone, depending on the providers. And we all know the two call system once you arrive in their area. I have seen several providers on eccie and the ladies that I have seen have been great and they know that I am a pretty Cool Black Guy and a good tipper to my repeat providers (My Choice). I look at it this way guy's if a provider provides good services to me. I also want to provide a good review and tip for her toe curling experiences for her. Understand, I would never get on ecocide nor any other well respected site and post a bad thread about any provider unless, I have been scammed or robbed by the provider or their pimp. Which would be a HUGE mistake in both of their cases. However, I just felt if a provider is unable to meet their appointments, that she should be courteous enough to PM or text him/her and let them know status. Even, if it is a LIE, I can respect a provider that tells me something rather than nothing. Just be straight with the hobbyist and not just flake out on them with no reply of any kind that's so UNCOOL! Be Careful & Be Safe Guy's!
She even asked me if I could send her some pic's of my STUFF! I said HELL YEAH! So, I did. Originally Posted by Blade5150
Maybe she saw a mystery bump or mole she didn't like and cut off all contact............
While I appreciate your frustration, a return/paragraph break every once and awhile would go a long ways to enhancing our reading pleasure.
My sentiments exactly Blade. My constant mantra to providers is "It's always okay to cancel but never okay not to notify me."
Blade, if this is the first time this has happened to you, consider yourself lucky and know it won't be the last.
It was probably a family emergency (she decided to take another appt).
You sent her pics of your stuff? I see a future for you with Chris Hansen on Dateline.
Oh wow really Blade after we just talked the other day via txt I never got an email or pm on here nor any other site from you confirming any appointment. I have never had any problems and even go out of my way to please my clients. I am always very sweet to all of my clients. I do not have any reason what so ever to lie to you about anything, trust me if I do not want to have a session with a client I am not afraid to turn them down. I was looking forward to our appointment so it does upset me that you would say all of this stuff but whatever I do not care about all of the drama that comes with this hobby. I am here to do what I do and thats that I don't have a reason to turn down money, so sorry but doesn't fit my profile. I just want to clarify that if you feel a certain way maybe you should try finding out the truth before you jump to your own ideas. Thanks for the drama but I have plenty of clients who will vouch that I wouldn't do that.
Adriana, please tell us your email address. Now all us guys wanna send you pics of our stuff. Of course, mine will be the biggest one. Haha.

Hey, I know now why some sporting girls won't see black guys. It's because their emails give them headaches because they don't break up their thoughts into paragraphs. Haha.
SJ you may have the biggest dick but in another thread I am a giant dick and photographs were posted.
You posted pics of your weiner on the internet? Hey, I know you! You're this guy.

Lol!!!
We should form the Special Trivialization Squad (STS) to take a thread that deals with a trivial topic (like this one) and make it reek of extreme triviality.
hmmm... very intersting post. Im curious if i should post my experiences with her on here or just keep my mouth shut....
  • S-Man
  • 04-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Meanwhile, the day of our session, I deiced to send her a text message two hours prior to our session to confirm our appointment that day. I waited for about 30 mins and nothing. I then sent her a PM and once again nothing. I even called her and after a rings it went straight to her somewhat voice mail. Originally Posted by Blade5150
Oh wow really Blade after we just talked the other day via txt I never got an email or pm on here nor any other site from you confirming any appointment. Originally Posted by adriana_paige
Blade,

It doesn't sound as if you wasted time and gas driving to her location. Basically you are not bitching about an appointment not being confirmed. I understand your frustration especially if you have limited opportunity to have fun.

It definitely sounds like some form of miscommunication occurred between the two of you. Were you on a smartphone when confirming the appointment? Could it have timed out while attempting to send it? That would explain why you thought you had confirmed the appointment, but Adriana never receiving it. Unfortunately, miscommunications due occur.