Bye Dan Bongino

Another boot licking minion of the right gets his balls kicked to the curb for being a fucktard.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/dan-...t-kiss-my-ass/
As a parler and "other" news investor. I'm certain that the guy who stole Moe's haircut will hide wherever he can spew anti voter vitriole and try to influence his sad followers. This low brow neanderthal is the kind of guy that needs taking to to woodshed
And yet more rage and cheering on censorship of conservatives from the libs

Hitler and Goebbels would be proud
And yet more rage and cheering on censorship of conservatives from the libs

Hitler and Goebbels would be proud Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm proud that the rhetoric voices you call and identify as conservative die. Your mantra is sick and so are the people who follow it. Trumpism needs to die. Watching it do so in real-time is just icing on the cake.
Gentlemen let’s have a discussion by staying on topic and no insults
You approve though if its anything a liberal or a terrorist posts, got it.
... No, the point is THE INSULTS.

Eye-cu's insults were to Bongino - who is NOT - I believe -
a forum member here. Insults to him or Biden or Trump
are NOT the problem.

It's the INSULTS to other FORUM MEMBERS.

... Let's try LESS of them, shall we?

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 01-16-2022, 06:32 PM
... No, the point is THE INSULTS.

Eye-cu's insults were to Bongino - who is NOT - I believe -
a forum member here. Insults to him or Biden or Trump
are NOT the problem.

It's the INSULTS to other FORUM MEMBERS.

... Let's try LESS of them, shall we?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You bucking for mod or what?

That said, once people start talking about how others "need to die", that's when the safeties start coming off, you Antifa types need to figure out the patience of the other side isn't infinite.

Frankly, I don't think someone posting shit like that should be allowed to stick around for very long.
Bongino was an original investor in Rumble. All of his followers went there. Bongino didn’t lose a thing but YouTube did.
I'm proud that the rhetoric voices you call and identify as conservative die. Your mantra is sick and so are the people who follow it. Trumpism needs to die. Watching it do so in real-time is just icing on the cake. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Talk to us about those wishes on 11/9/22, i have a strong feeling your wishes will be crushed
Talk to us about those wishes on 11/9/22, i have a strong feeling your wishes will be crushed Originally Posted by AmishGangster
As President Trump would say...

Biggly!
  • Devo
  • 01-16-2022, 07:16 PM
As a parler and "other" news investor. I'm certain that the guy who stole Moe's haircut will hide wherever he can spew anti voter vitriole and try to influence his sad followers. This low brow neanderthal is the kind of guy that needs taking to to woodshed Originally Posted by eyecu2

After re-reading this, I reported your post to the mods.

DNA testing has shown my bloodline contains Neanderthal DNA, what you posted is an offensive racial slur, I am as proud of my heritage as any other human being, and using the term "Neanderthal" is like calling someone black the N word.

For the record, I am not joking about this, I am sincere about you using my heritage in a derogatory manner, history has long since shown Neanderthals were both intelligent, and, interbreeding has provided some hybrid vigor, as well as a higher level of intelligence, we were not "Cavemen" as you believe.

Your ignorance and intolerance for my racial diversity is on full display, you should be ashamed.
I'm proud that the rhetoric voices you call and identify as conservative die. Your mantra is sick and so are the people who follow it. Trumpism needs to die. Watching it do so in real-time is just icing on the cake. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Why do you libs love telling people you disagree with they should die? Why do you cheer on death?

Oh and for the record, Dan Bongino knew exactly what he was doing. Him getting a ban from the libtards at You-Tube is nothing. Actually it is a badge of honor.

He was one of the initial investors in Rumble - the free speech You Tube alternative. You-Tube just gave Dan Bongino a bunch of free publicity by doing what they did. Just like the libtards gave Joe Rogan a ton of free PR by blasting him - and know he has more people listening to him than the liberal perverts at CNN could only dream of
For those of you easily offended types, thanks for continuing to post your disgust at my statement. However the death referenced is about ideology therefore it's metaphorical in nature. The equivalence of a woodshed beating Drew in the language used by Biden in his earlier discussion of Trump, and while you want me to feel badly about ending a platform of mis-information, I don't. When the score of lies from right-wing political opinionists just rolls at will in 80% of posts, I thought it would be good to balance out the vitriole and see you reacted just as I would have expected. Which some on here have decided to slightly change a narrative or side track the post. But for those who think Bongino is a masterclass teacher on taking on the libs, well we'll just have to disagree. I watched Gabby T from Hawaii today talk about potential nuclear wars on the horizon etc...so you can tell when the message gets a little stale on the right. Immediately the need to course correct with more doom scenarios and yes, more Fauci conspiracy is at hand. The Republican right wingers here are just bad at poker. The cards are on the table, play your hand and stop trying to change the game, the rules- or goal posts when things get low. There are many truths that will be coming forth, and in general I think it will be more "News" orgs dropped or curtailed. I'm fine with opinions stated as such, but the conspiracy drones need to be held accountable. What badge of honor does one get for being taken off a platform? It's for lying. Plain and simple.
After re-reading this, I reported your post to the mods.

DNA testing has shown my bloodline contains Neanderthal DNA, what you posted is an offensive racial slur, I am as proud of my heritage as any other human being, and using the term "Neanderthal" is like calling someone black the N word.

For the record, I am not joking about this, I am sincere about you using my heritage in a derogatory manner, history has long since shown Neanderthals were both intelligent, and, interbreeding has provided some hybrid vigor, as well as a higher level of intelligence, we were not "Cavemen" as you believe.

Your ignorance and intolerance for my racial diversity is on full display, you should be ashamed. Originally Posted by Devo
Good for you. Don't let anyone kick your feelings around ...be proud of that self confessed heritage.