URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Camp Bowie
Activities: Dances, HJ, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'8 hard to tell with heels, 135 lbs, several tats, blue eyes, shaved pussy, C cup natural tits, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Damn what's her number???
I didn't get her number that day but will go back soon and get it .
I didn't get her number that day but will go back soon and get it . Originally Posted by Jacket_cowboy61
Can you pm me her name?
good review, thanks for the details, including fee for service and wristband! I hope future SC Reviewers will take heed.

one question..

I paid for the wristband upfront before going back but discussed pricing with her at the table and paid the $150 as agreed upon mutually after we were done .
I've never received an extra in a strip club in my life. I can admit that because this is an anonymous site. It's on my bucket list though.
you are right boomvang..

I never see info about Flashdancer.. what are they like? ethnicity, quality, pricing?

I forgot they were still around.. same Owners as Corsets? I went one time with a friend, years ago, the stage setup was very weird, I recall
I've never received an extra in a strip club in my life. I can admit that because this is an anonymous site. It's on my bucket list though. Originally Posted by boomvang
boomvang: There are so many ugly girls dancing at clubs these days whose sole purpose is to give action you would have to fight hard not to get something.

I wish we were back in the old days where a girl had to be pretty to dance. Most clubs rarely have pretty girls anymore, because they get sick of being bombarded by request for fifty dollar blow jobs from ugly and broke losers.

Palazio in Austin has many pretty girls, and it is more expensive, but worth it.
you are right boomvang..

I never see info about Flashdancer.. what are they like? ethnicity, quality, pricing?

I forgot they were still around.. same Owners as Corsets? I went one time with a friend, years ago, the stage setup was very weird, I recall Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They had a spectacularly pretty, tall thin black girl about 25 years ago, I went there after I got kicked out of the nude club close by that sold drinks from the Limo outside.

It is beside the Red Roof Inn and currently there is an EZ Ride Auto there.
Stopped in a few months back. Had passed it numerous times driving back from Austin, but had never been inside. Was around 3 p.m.

If you like filth, this is the place. Club is run down and grimy. All the dancers are like 3-5 range due to weight and ink. Full of thugs smoking these strange smelling cigarettes.

Place is simply gross and unsafe.
boomvang: There are so many ugly girls dancing at clubs these days whose sole purpose is to give action you would have to fight hard not to get something.

I wish we were back in the old days where a girl had to be pretty to dance. Most clubs rarely have pretty girls anymore, because they get sick of being bombarded by request for fifty dollar blow jobs from ugly and broke losers.

Palazio in Austin has many pretty girls, and it is more expensive, but worth it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
FriendlyFred I've never been much of a fighter so either I was lucky or unlucky depending on perspective. I haven't been in strip clubs much at all for the last 10 years or so. Primarily because one evening I visited a club on 820 in north fort worth a friend was supposed to start to waitress that night. Well, she didn't but I managed to make some friends anyway. I also drank $600 of Grey Goose that evening. My very vague recollection says I had help with that. What I do recall vividly is my encounter with LE on the way home. I learned for a fact jail is no fun. So that was my first DWI and with a serious change in behavior, I have not had another. I plan to stick with my plan and I just do not drink away from my house. That makes strip clubs not a lot of fun. Strip clubs are kind of like white guys dancing, it just can't be done sober.

Chung my info was bad. The incident was on Aug 30th not 2 weeks ago. It was outside the club too The last time I was in Flash Dancer was before my current set of rules went into effect. If you go let me know how it was. It's close to the house and now there is Uber and Lyft, They weren't around 10 years ago. But that $50 cab ride could have saved me right at $15k. Hindsight is always 20/20
Stopped in a few months back. Had passed it numerous times driving back from Austin, but had never been inside. Was around 3 p.m.

If you like filth, this is the place. Club is run down and grimy. All the dancers are like 3-5 range due to weight and ink. Full of thugs smoking these strange smelling cigarettes.

Place is simply gross and unsafe. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Unsafe....ha ha ha ha. And how long ago was this? You can't even smoke indoors in Fort Worth anymore. This entire post was
Spoken like a true pussy.