Orlando recommendations? Orlando BBD equivalent?

I’m headed to Orlando this week. What’s the best club to go to? What’s the BBD equivalent?
Strip clubs in Orlando are the absolute worst. Make the drive down to Tampa. In Orlando its no tipping below the waist and no vip whatsoever. At least last time I was there about 5 years ago. When me and my friends asked in, the manager told us Tampa woukd be better. And he was correct. Tampa has some of the best strip clubs in the US.
Any recommendations on which ones in Tampa?
Mons Venus
Yeah Orlando is terrible. Tampa is the place to be. If you are looking for hot chicks then hit Mons Venus or 2001 Odyssey. Scarletts Ybor Strip is the place to go for extras, or was when I was last there anyway. Haven't been out that way since Feb.
Brings back memories. Mons Venus has amazing talent if your into Barbie doll types.
Mons venus and Odyssey 2001 are both great and across the street from each other, full nude but no alcohol. If you’re looking for full nude and alcohol take a ride to Pasco county to Bare Assets. Tampa clubs usually are open late (4am).

If the AMP scene is your thing Orlando is actually pretty decent. Blue ocean and golden gate are the crowd favorites