Bucks Wild Skybox Fort Worth - any thoughts?

So, I've tried the two VIP areas in BWFW, and just don't want to go for extras there because of how public they seem to me.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Skyboxes? I'm interested in knowing about cost, the value of the experience, how private they are, etc.?

Okay, and I'll be more explicit for those who've been in them: could you bang a dancer doggie style while looking out over the mainstage area?
I've not been upstairs there. Can you elaborate on the layout of the place once you go up those stairs?
You are right, the upstairs VIP is too open and the layout is not condusive for extras because if soneone is sitting in the bench areas, they can get a good eye shot of all the dances taking place, so, unless you do not mind an audience, the VIP there is not worth the price for non VIP members. A while back, the sky boxes were the place to be for extras as they provide lots of coverage, but recently, like about 10 weeks ago, they put some plain view HD cameras that see in the dark, so they are definitely not worth the price upgrade.

I remember before the camera, just about every time I went in the sky box with a dancer, at the very least, I got a BBBJ, but most of the time, MPCFS. Until the directive changes, bwfw is not a good place at all for extras, even a HJ and a waste of time to go there unless you just want to bring some alcohol and chill at a table.
I have had some sneaky fun there during a day shift during the work week about 8 months ago... it costs extra on top of VIP, but the dancer sneaked us in there...
Unless there are well hidden cameras, it is very secluded
Wow, very helpful info Wile E.

You saved me money, and maybe more importantly TIME!
Yes, thanks for the info. Was going to head there tomorrow in search of some fun. Maybe I’ll try BDD now...