will DonTcare pass

• Trey
  • 03-23-2017, 10:45 AM
The vote is today. If it fails this early will the Trumpster move on to something else? If it fails i think he should focus on immigration more people agree with him there and looks to be easier. What say ye trumpers?
The Republicans have taken controls of the majority of State Houses, Governorships, both Houses of Congress, and the Presidency by promising to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

You can't promise your Voters the World, and then hand them a shovel of dirt.

This will get done. Or, to put it more bluntly, it had better get done.
Not Twitler's bill.

Not Twitler's budget.

Not Twitler's Muslim ban.

Twitler is a full-time buffoon and after less than two months, the worst fucking POTUS in history.

A disaster!

Sad.
Not Twitler's bill.

Not Twitler's budget.

Not Twitler's Muslim ban.

Twitler is a full-time buffoon and after less than two months, the worst fucking POTUS in history.

A disaster!

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You want to bet the bill passes the House you stupid cocksucking PIG?
Have not seen any news on it but IMHO it should not pass as it does not repeal or replace the most fucked up legislation since the Patriot Act.
They need to get back to the drawing board or there will be a lot of legislators that will be primaried out of office.
Congress does what it does best....dragging their asses through shit.
Have not seen any news on it but IMHO it should not pass as it does not repeal or replace the most fucked up legislation since the Patriot Act.
They need to get back to the drawing board or there will be a lot of legislators that will be primaried out of office. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+ 1 !!!!!!
This is more complicated than the Trumpster first thought.
I'm reading where the conservative Republicans are holding it up. Any idea what they want? I can't find it.
This is more complicated than the Trumpster first thought. Originally Posted by bamscram
why don't you give us some insight on it retarded lenny, since you been attending Stan-the-Stupid's political science class lenny the of retard's
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Getting the most fucked up piece of legislation that was deliberately designed to be as difficult as possible to unwind from government is not something that needs to be rushed through. I would much rather it take a year to get it right than to have another fucked up piece of shit legislation installed.

Our government was intended to be slow and deliberate. Just look at what happened as a result of the ACA "ObamaCare" being rushed through when the Dems got control. I sure hope we have enough people with intelligence up there that will not make the same idiotic mistake the Dems made and saddle us with another piece of shit.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 04:42 PM
2Dogs, your dumbass seems not to understand that the Dems took a year to get Obamacare through!

You were right about it being a shitty law...but wrong about the time frame
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/busi...s-11018586.php

Oh and it ain't passing today!

. Originally Posted by WTF
It wasn't going to pass today nimrod. It has to go to the Senate and then to Trump before it's law. The House will send something to the Senate. Who cares what day.
I'm reading where the conservative Republicans are holding it up. Any idea what they want? I can't find it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They made concessions only the "art of the deal" wouldn't budge.