Hurricane Harvey

I am willing to bet Trump will shine on this one.
I am willing to bet Trump will shine on this one. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
It's suppose to produce lots of rain. I am willing to bet if a black neighborhood gets flooded "Black Lives Matter" and ANTIFA won't lift a finger to help.

Jim
We will be fine. We are a red state, not stupid and helpless like Louisiana. Our leaders will not stand around "popin each others assholes" like they did before, during and after Katrina.

God help New Orleans if the storm shifts. They are STILL not prepared. Remind me, which party runs city and state government over there?
I heard rockport is ground zero

street there named for my grandmother's family

got a house there which I haven't visited all summer but I had sealed it up pretty good, so I hope its ok
We will be fine. We are a red state, not stupid and helpless like Louisiana. Our leaders will not stand around "popin each others assholes" like they did before, during and after Katrina.

God help New Orleans if the storm shifts. They are STILL not prepared. Remind me, which party runs city and state government over there? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Louisiana is suppose to be a Red State. It's strange that it would be, considering the mayors of New Orleans, Baton Rouge and the Governor are Democrats and their is more Democratic voters than Republican. But we did pretty well last year with the flood. People here help each other, even race relations here is better than you might think.

Jim
I heard rockport is ground zero

street there named for my grandmother's family

got a house there which I haven't visited all summer but I had sealed it up pretty good, so I hope its ok Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Get SnitchFuck and Asswipe there quick.
Get SnitchFuck and Asswipe there quick. Originally Posted by bambino
Terrible idea. They'll turn the house into a pig squatter camp and you'll never get rid of 'em!
Get SnitchFuck and Asswipe there quick. Originally Posted by bambino
are you nuts?
It's suppose to produce lots of rain. I am willing to bet if a black neighborhood gets flooded ..... Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If Houston area gets flooded, which it sounds like there will be lots of water falling in this area .... at least one "black neighborhood" will "gets flooded" .... fortunately Houston has a mayor who tries to be responsive .... and doesn't have to rely on Sheila Jackson Lee for assistance in anything, but making noise!

Hopefully all communities will "circle the wagons" and help each other neighbor to neighbor regardless of whether they are Black or "other" .... The Houston area folks stepped up to the plate to help Katrina evacuees by the 1,000's ... and many have remained here afterwards. Again hopefully none of the divisiveness permeating this country will surface down here in the Houston metro area and any overtures to stir up shit will be rebuffed swiftly and effectively.

BTW: For those not actually "on the ground" in the Houston metro area during Katrina .... it wasn't the government (Fed, State, or local) and it wasn't the Red Cross that "carried the water" ... it was a coalition of religious groups and churches with the then mayor and county judge facilitating and not "managing" the concerted effort to help those fleeing from Louisiana. Volunteers from the Houston metro area pitched in to take care of the needs and wants of those displaced. Unfortunately not the case in Louisiana and 'Orleans.
are you nuts? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He is a little bit. But he's still a righteous dude, lol.

Jim
Sheila Jackson Lee
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jackson and Lee

both stonewall's and marse robert's name

soros' and obama's antifa are gathering and marshaling for attack
Jackson and Lee

both stonewall's and marse robert's name

soros' and obama's antifa are gathering and marshaling for attack Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

A Nazi in a space suit looking for U.S. flags on Mars!
It's suppose to produce lots of rain. I am willing to bet if a black neighborhood gets flooded "Black Lives Matter" and ANTIFA won't lift a finger to help.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And no matter how quick Trump's response is, the left will rail it "Wasn't quick enough"..

God help New Orleans if the storm shifts. They are STILL not prepared. Remind me, which party runs city and state government over there? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yea.. God help them, cause their own leaders won't.
are you nuts? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No. There's a method to my madness. Maybe they'll get swept out to sea and be shark chum. I doubt even a shark would take a bite. Maybe they would just drown.
You Texans need to load up on Bourbon and get ready for a shitload of branch water.