Gotta get this question out of my head

Hi all providers and hobbyists, I know that this is my first thread on eccie so please forgive me if my question offend ya, I just want to know ya opinion:

Ok, here we go, I know while in this hobby STDs is one of our main concern, especially HIV since it is a silence std, my question is

For providers, suppose u put urself in the situation which u unfortunately and unintentionally catch HIV, are u gonna quit ur career or u will decide to go with the risk as long as using protection and as long as nobody knows. Second question is ya has a bestfriend who is also a provider, u know that she has the virus and she decides to play on, are u gonna hide the fact and do nothing cauze she is ur bestfriend or u will alert eccie about this even though that mean loosing ur friend. ??????

For the hobbyists, are u gonna quit hobbling if u has the virus or u think it is okay as long as I use protection, And if u know a provider who is ur ATF or having a really long and strong connection with, has the virus and she decides to play on, What Would You Do ?

so how do u guy handle situation like that, convince, alert,report, pm...... Or just hide the fact and do nothing

Thank you for all ur opinions !!!!!!!!
"Gotta get this question of my head"

What was the question you have about your head?
Whops, sorry i just fix the tittle
Ive got mine ready...ijs
Love to hear it !!!!!1
u think it is okay as long as I use protection, Originally Posted by hieptomball
My spidey senses lead me to believe there may be a more direct question you could have asked? IJS
I just try to get as much detail as poss. SO the readers can get my point, sorry if it lengthy and confuse, i just cant get a direct question out of that, so what question u have in ur spidey instinct
Okay, who do you know......
If you've noticed no one is gonna answer this. lol.
You may have heard back in the 60s that pot destroyed your DNA.
At the time, we wondered how all those people in 3rd world countries lived to such a ripe old age with many children...while smoking the best shit on the planet...

Note many players with "years" of experience...and no problems

You might stick to serious questions about head...you get more info talking to people that really know.
ijs
L8r
r9
I just want to see people opnion about these situation so I get to know more about eccie, it interesting to hear others opinion about this, i know no one will answer or i will be criticized for such answers but i just want to know more and become a better hobbyist. Thanks for all the info
I have a question,

Do you talk the way you type?

That is the point of using protection every time honey, because you don't know who has what. Treat everyone as though they may be packing an unwanted present and you will be fine.
Okay, who do you know...... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
exactly
Well if he knew who it's not allowed to speak in forum I thought. Unless they want to talk about there own health.
Seriously i know no one !!!! And if i know..... i would report.....but dont ya think it will be hard if that provider i know is my ATF and have a strong connection with