March 6th Fuck Off

I had an idea. This may suck.

How 'bout at 11pm, Saturday Night, March 6th, right here in the Co-Ed section we all fuck each other?

After all the back and forth and bad blood this could be fun. Or like I said, it could suck.

Just like a chat room where you have cyber sex (so I've heard...), at a certain time everybody shows up in this thread ready to have a Co-Ed thread orgy - a Fuck Off. I think it'd be a blast for a lot of reasons. Girls and guys who would NEVER get together can get together. Guys and girls who don't really like each other can play anyway in the spirit of "board harmony". People who just want to make fun of what other people are posting can do that too.

So how 'bout a Fuck Off on March 6th at 11pm? I don't care if you're naked in front of your keyboard whackin' it or sitting there typing on your iPhone in bed next to your wife. It could last all night, it could last five minutes, it could just be a few posters wondering when the fuck is something going to happen... I don't know, but it could be a fun thread.

I'd love to see a certain few providers and a few certain hobbyists get virtually naked and screw. Or maybe some feisty provider just wants to stroll over with her 6 inch stiletto heels and step on some guy's scrotum. I don't know...

I do know it could be fun and it might be a blast to look back at the thread and comment on it and have fun. Fun, fun, fun...

Or it could suck.
Apparently it sucked. Never mind.
I think it was a funny idea down!
Great idea, I just didnt think I should start fucking until Marth 6th.
Hmmmm, now WHY would I want to cyber at my desk when I can have the real deal in my bed?
Sorry Down. I have plans with a couple of ladies who are absolutely going to wear me out.
good luck!
MS
  • ezman
  • 03-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Heck, down41, some of us geezers will be in bed asleep on March 6 at 11pm.
Fuck that...
It certainly brought a smile to my face! I thought it was funny as hell and smart too! I think you are my new atf poster! I'm down for extreme virtual S&M with a few guys around here.
down sounds awesome! I think it would be fun. maybe have some grudge fucks???!!!

what lady wants to get it on???
Well, if a few people like the idea I guess here's the thread where it'll happen. I'm usually asleep by then myself but I couldn't figure out a better time and I figured on a Saturday night at 11 the liquor factor would help things out a bit. I didn't so much want to be an all night participant as I just thought it'd be a hoot. So I just tossed the idea out there. Gotta get up early on Sunday but I'll be here for a little while till I fall asleep on the computer.
Sounds like a great FUCKING idea!!! Im in and wet already!!!
Krissy will be there .. he he or i mean,, here
WOW!!!!

SAFE SeX...AWESOME....
.....IM IN!!!!!
  • gmony
  • 03-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Im In. cams anyone?