Why don't Austinite's use the chat functionality on this site?

I'm just curious. I keep checking to see if I'll run into anyone chatting from Austin and it's almost exclusively users from Dallas. I'm both curious as to why we don't show up often and I guess I'm also suggesting it could be fun to try it out and see if we can get some people using it.
My old ASPD Avantar!! I'm glad someone found it.
Every time I've used the chat there is no one there but me! One time it was a full room but seemed predominately Houston.

Rouge Gent!! What is up? It has been a long while!

Lustfully naughty
Nico!
There was a lovely Austin lass in chat yesterday afternoon.
Alex
Seems like it would be a good way to hookup for some last minute get togethers. Hmmm will have to start checking it
yep Htown and dallas are mostly on it.. sup Austin!!
I've used chat off and on. Don't usually run into anyone from Austin there (must keep missing Nico).
I pop into the chat room from time to time. Sometimes it's a lot of fun, only problem is that most of the people in the chat room live in Houston or Dallas.

I would love to see more of my Austin friends in there, but I'm only in there from time to time......

~Gen Nicole~
Im usually in there Sunday evening. but havent seen anyone from Austin either. You guys should pop in. It gets interesting sometimes
Every time I've used the chat there is no one there but me! One time it was a full room but seemed predominately Houston.

Rouge Gent!! What is up? It has been a long while!

Lustfully naughty
Nico! Originally Posted by NicoSuicide
Nico,, tell me when you'll be there next and I'll chat with you babe

I've actually been in chat more then several times
So we should plan an Austin chat M&G!

Lustfully naughty
Nico!