Raw Dog In a Bun?

After recently reading and posting in the "sexual bucket list" thread, I began to ponder, after adding "Italian" to my list.

Now, I know that most providers do not require wrapping when partaking in jug-jobs -- unless they're worried about the dreaded bullseye -- but considering that the booty is so close to the cooty... what is the rule when it comes to completion on the crack?

Does the guy have to back off before he shoots? Can he unleash on the cheeks? Just curious.
Last month I was giving a message to a certain sexy, blond provider in San Antonio and while she was on her tummy, I straddled her in order to do a better job on her back. My shaft was in perfect position for some Italian delight and had to stop myself from getting "too excited". Lol She got so hot that she was ready to turn over. Very cool experience.
Is this a taboo subject that I shouldn't be bringing up or something?
Is this a taboo subject that I shouldn't be bringing up or something? Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN

I wouldn't think so... usually when I guy posts about any certain act there are 3 or 4 ladies who post in the thread that they are big fans of said act. hmmm... interesting.

LF
I dont see whats wrong with on the cheeks
Is this a taboo subject that I shouldn't be bringing up or something? Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN
Maybe it's just TMI.....
What did you mean by "Italian"? I am familiar and somewhat versed in the different languages spoken around here by the ladies, but I am not familiar with Italian.
What did you mean by "Italian"? I am familiar and somewhat versed in the different languages spoken around here by the ladies, but I am not familiar with Italian. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
As far as I know, it signifies when you place your package between the butt-cheeks (no penetration) and proceed to slide it back 'n forth until desired effect is achieved lol. Pretty much like a tit-job but with da butt.

Also, thank you, Lyn, for replying.
Ok, that was a new one on me! Thanks for the explanation.