Changing a review

Is it possible to change a review ? Reviewed a girl a couple of times, saw her several times. She ghosted me today, was questioned for loitering at her apt. complex. She claims that we were to meet tomorrow. I told her that I felt like a sting was going down.
you mean edit a review? Sure but we can't delete
And that would be who?
Michelle from Monroeville
I gave her raving reviews and recommended her, after yesterday, I would say to all,STAY AWAY! I would also say to stay away from anybody who is working out of Stone cliff apts.
  • signa
  • 05-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Michelle from Monroeville
I gave her raving reviews and recommended her, after yesterday, I would say to all,STAY AWAY! I would also say to stay away from anybody who is working out of Stone cliff apts. Originally Posted by Looker151
Originally Posted by signa
L/e, she told me that the b/f knows what she does. Apparently since I reviewed her last and she posted on listcrawler, her business has been very brisk. I am thinking that l/e is watching the apt. complex.
  • signa
  • 05-04-2021, 10:09 AM
L/e, she told me that the b/f knows what she does. Apparently since I reviewed her last and she posted on listcrawler, her business has been very brisk. I am thinking that l/e is watching the apt. complex. Originally Posted by Looker151