Name: Mint
Phone: n/a
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Usual area for fun, ya know
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, past shoulders, black. She had it up for most of the visit
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Have to say, she is a cute one. She is about 5ft 2/3, fit young lady. She isnt completely flat in the booty area.. just enough to put your hands on. She has about B/C cup breasts.. first thing I noticed after lifting her bra was the tattoos under each one. Smooth skin, cute voice.
Recommendation: Yes
You may have seen and read my comments on the thread inquiring about Mint. She’s a great addition to GL. I prefer most.

I chose Emma today yet it was a toss-up decision between her and Mint. I'm curious if you have seen Emma and can compare Mint with her. I loved Emma's skinny body, perfect spinner for me. Seems mint is similar ht/wt?
I chose Emma today yet it was a toss-up decision between her and Mint. I'm curious if you have seen Emma and can compare Mint with her. I loved Emma's skinny body, perfect spinner for me. Seems mint is similar ht/wt? Originally Posted by Revman
I’ve seen both. Mint over Emma for me.

Mint has youth and beauty on her side. Service is about equal with a slight edge to Mint for her playfulness.
Thanks for your comparison. Mint = TDL
I agree with BigBamboo. Emma is a good visit, but Mint is younger, cuter. I like Mint's body more.
Thanks for the good review, adding Mint to my list. Hope Cici is good for you too today, she’s been on a roll lately.
Thanks for the good review, adding Mint to my list. Hope Cici is good for you too today, she’s been on a roll lately. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Funny how you’re promoting CC of AS on GL review
It would been better if you done it with other handles
It would been better if you done it with other handles Originally Posted by chungjang
You're a moron and don't understand how the promoter thing works or apparently can't figure out who is a promoter. Bob ain't a promoter and you provide useless trolling comments.

OP, Mint sounds great thanks for another solid endorsement. She is on the list.
It would been better if you done it with other handles Originally Posted by chungjang

Well if you actually read my review, I did say, one of the first few lines, I plan on seeing Cici. Troll better.

go away you little Petri dish specimen and one more thing, don’t PM me asking me for my recommendations on who to see. If you say I’m lying, I have the printed receipts.
(Still want to see Mint)
You're a moron and don't understand how the promoter thing works or apparently can't figure out who is a promoter. Bob ain't a promoter and you provide useless trolling comments.

OP, Mint sounds great thanks for another solid endorsement. She is on the list. Originally Posted by txcasper
Don't want to know how promoter thing work. If it look like promoter, it is promoter. Just like smell like a shit then must be shit.
Well if you actually read my review, I did say, one of the first few lines, I plan on seeing Cici. Troll better. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Calm, I know you are not a promoter. A lady told me so. You’re cool so calm down boy.

go away you little Petri dish specimen and one more thing, don’t PM me asking me for my recommendations on who to see. If you say I’m lying, I have the printed receipts.
(Still want to see Mint) Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Damn, you sound/write just like someone. New/Old Promoter

Just bump the review 3 times for GL. I want GL PAY
Damn, you sound/write just like someone. New/Old Promoter

Just bump the review 3 times for GL. I want GL PAY Originally Posted by chungjang
Looks like you’re bumping your gums for free, lol.

I was at the gym this morning listening to some old 2Live Crew greatest hit songs.,” Me so horny” and “I want some pussy” and came across the song “Banned in the USA”, sounds like the fate you’re about to have again.
(Mint sounds tasty)