Name: Dana
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/dana
City: K-town,Dallas
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: See ROS, but good ones.
Hair Length and Color: Jet black, to mid back. I love it long, even if it gets in the way.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The door opened to a beautiful woman (def not a young girl if that's what your into) with a gorgeous smile and long black hair. The pics of her on the website are two different girls,or so I thought. She said they are both her; the one with the bigger eyes are her, but PSed from when she was in Japan. Her face is more like the ones holding the umbrella. The body is definitely hers, because she was in a bikini and filled it out perfectly, like the pics. She kissed me immediately and walked me to her room. Needless to say I would highly recommend and will repeat if she comes back to Dallas.
Recommendation: Yes
great review
Maya is gone this month and I think she told me Dana was leaving as well. May have misheard but heads up for anyone who is thinking about seeing her.
I know Dana is leaving Wednesday the 10th.
Get out the lawn chairs. We have a nymphomaniac.
That’s how you do a physical description.
  • Cinex
  • 05-10-2023, 07:13 AM
Maya is gone this month and I think she told me Dana was leaving as well. May have misheard but heads up for anyone who is thinking about seeing her. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Will see her today