Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Light massage
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The photos are dimly lite and deceptive. They are likely old as well. The 35 is way off. She was not at all attractive.
Recommendation: No
hmmm... you just joined yesterday, and this is your first post..

I don't believe one Goddamn word you wrote
After looking at those pics I can safely say that I would have fainted at the door.
hmmm... you just joined yesterday, and this is your first post..

I don't believe one Goddamn word you wrote Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I just joined yesterday because I found this site too late. But thanks for the help. I am sure you where treated equally as fair when you first joined.
She has been in BP for years. Many moons ago, ASPD days, she had a few reviews that confirmed the BS behavior mentioned above. ALL-TIED-UP, sorry you joined too late. She may even have a bad review here too.

She advertises she will do it all but when spoken to, I've talked to her, she pushes for the appointment and, from ASPD reviews, creates BS as to why she can't do that.

ATU - sorry you had to TOFTT!

Thanks for the review!
ATU, welcome to the board. Hopefully your next experience will be better. One friendly tip. There is a general consensus that it's best to put the providers name in the title of the review. This helps searching and cuts down on having to click through read reviews that are of no interest for various reasons.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=870633&highlight=
Sounds like a good review to me. Stay away from BP.
I can confirm that this lady is bat sh*t crazy. TS did the right thing by leaving. I was dumb enough to stay many years ago. She should be avoided at all cost, unless you like old hags and dirty incalls.
Thank you all for the feedback. I will put the name into the reviews title as well!
Too bad All...the pix and multiple handles and pix for enough for me to stay away...she splashes BP everyday which is a heads up
Can someone answer a question. My review says it is pending moderation but other reviews I read are not. Is this because I am too new?
Can someone answer a question. My review says it is pending moderation but other reviews I read are not. Is this because I am too new? Originally Posted by All-tied-up
All reviews show Pending until they are processed to determine eligibility for Premium Access credit. At that time Pending is replaced by the disposition, date, and name of the staff member who evaluated the review. Only the writer and staff can see that band of data.

A session that did not include any "activities" does not meet the ECCIE definition of a review and will be moved to Coed Discussions.

Sorry about your shitty session.

Torito
  • Deke
  • 10-24-2013, 07:44 AM
dallasfan, +1 what you said,..still lmfao!
I just viewed her showcase. My weenie just became an "inny" and went into hiding,

Jeez... that's some scary shit