I'm in a funk

Well I'm traveling across this great country of ours on the Greyhound. Now that is enough to get you funked on it's own. Now there is free Wifi so what do I do I perv ECCIE.
Check out all the new girls ask for info read thru old threads bother some of my provider friends with texts and emails sorry in advance.
Anyway back to what's got me down well I ended up in my contacts. This is where I keep all the lovely ladies I have been with, want to be with or just interested because of the crazy shit they do.
Counted them up and just shy of 200.
So I started thinking how much cash would I need to see them all again or just once.
50 grand using 250 as an average damn
But it gets worse, I would have to see 2 girl every single day to have chance and then that dose not take in account any new girls that I add.
So know I need to figure out how I am going to lower that number to one that is realistic.
Any suggestions on how I should sort categorize. I guess I could chop it to providers who don't up charge for anal I could do that.
Going to take me some time to recover from the shock.
TR
Support your 200 dollar provider
I'm just trying to understand how someone having to ride on a greyhound bus is contemplating spending any kind of serious coin on our fine ladies?

I do know a girl or two that live near a Dart line, I think I'd add that to your "No anal upcharge" filter.

Then again, if you take a bus to your appointments ya won't have to worry about the pimp taking your car.
I'm just trying to understand how someone having to ride on a greyhound bus is contemplating spending any kind of serious coin on our fine ladies?

I do know a girl or two that live near a Dart line, I think I'd add that to your "No anal upcharge" filter.

Then again, if you take a bus to your appointments ya won't have to worry about the pimp taking your car. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Lol. Hahaha
I hear what you're saying. I've done the same thing an have about the same number on my list. I guess the good thing is some "retire", so that decreases the number. I do what any athlete does; take it one day at a time.
Well I'm traveling across this great country of ours on the Greyhound. Now that is enough to get you funked on it's own. Now there is free Wifi so what do I do I perv ECCIE.
Check out all the new girls ask for info read thru old threads bother some of my provider friends with texts and emails sorry in advance.
Anyway back to what's got me down well I ended up in my contacts. This is where I keep all the lovely ladies I have been with, want to be with or just interested because of the crazy shit they do.
So I started thinking how much cash would I need to see them all again or just once.
But it gets worse, I would have to see 2 girl every single day to have chance and then that dose not take in account any new girls that I add.
So know I need to figure out how I am going to lower that number to one that is realistic.
Any suggestions on how I should sort categorize. I guess I could chop it to providers who don't up charge for anal I could do that.
TR
Support your 200 dollar provider Originally Posted by Engco4

Then again, if you take a bus to your appointments ya won't have to worry about the pimp taking your car. Originally Posted by mtabsw
This is too funny.
First before you start making fun of my form of travel if I wanted to pay 50,000 grand I could I just like traveling by bus I get to see how most of the folks live helps keep thing in perspective.
That was funny though.
My big problem is not the money I just don't think my old body would let me, I'd be in the hospital the first week.
Go ahead have fun at my expense.
TR
There is always Obamacare to fall back on.
Its just pussy man. Nobody gets to fuck them all.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has done that.

But I don't own a Greyhound bus with chauffeur so my list is shorter. What an outcall!!!
Go ahead have fun at my expense. Originally Posted by Engco4
It might have helped to explain your desire to see how the rest live - but in any case, you have to admit you set yourself up as a target. I don't like to take cheap shots as a rule, but this was just too easy.

I do apologize if I hurt your feelings.
Its just pussy man. Nobody gets to fuck them all. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
Daaaman is close . . .
No feelings hurt I was laughing my ass off
TR
Support your 200 dollar provider Originally Posted by Engco4

I have to say I am a bit offended. Sure some guys have a budget limit and know they can only see a girl if she's at a certain price cap... And no not many people get to fuck EVERY girl they want to on here.

But support your $200 provider? Is that all you support? Why? Because she fits into your budget? It's kind of annoying every time I see a thread where a guy is pretty much crying and complaining about not being able to live out his hobby fantasy like he would like to. That's life, man. Suck it up. The numbers you came up with are really NOT that shocking. You're pretty much describing what almost every guy probably thinks about but doesn't give a shit enough to post a whole thread over. Trust me, I'm sure 90% of guys on here have a list of 50-100 girls they like but they probably end up narrowing it down over time. Or hell they might just see them all. That's their business.
Sweet
Sorry your offended. Just my preference just like I'll take a lady who likes anal over one who does not just preference.
TR
You're in a Funk'?...

Try being born FUNKY, it's pretty fuckin' cool !! Trust me.