Opps, awkward time

Ok, What would you do, You go pick up your kid at DayCare and the Girl you just fucked on the weekend shows up.

I acted like I didn't know her, she sorta did the same, and just left after I signed my son out, the question is, what should you do if you see a provider on the street? Never had this happen to me before.

Of course, as I was driving away, got a big Stuff one...Just thinking about the BBBJ....

Talk about Awkward.....

MrHide
I have had those akward moments before...you just go about your biz. Maybe a little wink but not approach.
I wouldn't care if I was approached at all, in fact it would be kinda nice but I would never approach a provider if I saw them out and about....
... what should you do if you see a provider on the street?
Originally Posted by mrhide
Tell her you blew all of your money on a gal this weekend and then ask her to spot you $60.

But seriously, unless you two have discussed this scenario, neither of you should not acknowledge the other.

Maybe a casual, hi, or something but nothing to tip your hands.

lol--good post!

I was at a vanilla halloween party last year in New Orleans....I had a guy keep following me around and when i cornered him in the bathroom,he said "Hi dallas,remember me"??.......I thought he looked familiar! lol

I was at a hotel in Albuquerque once when the pizza delivery guy recognized me from craigslist{I had never seen him}
  • h2h
  • 06-21-2011, 07:46 PM
I would do the exact same thing that you did and would expect her to behave the same. Though after, I would contact her to try and see her for a session!!!
Providers can be friends too...

Aside from one lady I have never seen any other provider in a civilian setting.
The answer the OPs question depends on wether the hobbyist is married or not.
  • txsjj
  • 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Never saw a provider but did see my next door neighbor's daughter at a strip club. I had known her since she was 12 and had helped her with homework. Couldn't get out of the club without her seeing me so I went up to her and said "Don't tell my wife" and she said "Don't tell my dad". And we didn't. Never talked about it again but we had that knowing look when we saw each other. She did have nice breasts though.
lol--good post!

I was at a vanilla halloween party last year in New Orleans....I had a guy keep following me around and when i cornered him in the bathroom,he said "Hi dallas,remember me"??.......I thought he looked familiar! lol

I was at a hotel in Albuquerque once when the pizza delivery guy recognized me from craigslist{I had never seen him} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Isn't great to be remembered!. It should be a compliment
I've read many stories about hobbyists seeing providers out and about in civilian settings. Some were cool, others weren't so cool.

I've seen very few providers out but of course they didn't see me since I was never BCD with them. And I would NEVER go up to one even if I did see her BCD.
I've never run into someone I know in public. If he said hello to me, I'd say hi back and leave it at that.

One time I got an email from someone asking me if I was in the a certain store once. It kind of freaked me out at first, but he explained that he had met me at a party about a year ago.
  • anita
  • 06-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I will just keep minding my own business. We can always pm/text later .
I was with my SO at a bar and she introduced me to an old friend of hers. The guy then introduced me to his gf who coincidentally I had had a session with earlier that day. We just exchanged hello and nice to meet you and we emailed each other later about it.
I'd say lick your lips and make humping motions toward her, sorry no dont do that at all!

I'd hope to make eye contact, smile and say hello if we got that close. One provider i've seen a couple times actually shops in my home town, I asked what I should do if we come across each other there? She said act as if we dont know each other!
Now the guy with stripper next door, I'd say tip her extra because maybe she's really a good girl needing help!